Dear Brothers and Sisters please find below my poem I wrote for those who have a soft heart and feel the pain of others.

                                    A LITTLE DOVE          12.06.2005

THIS WORLD WAS BUILT TO BE IN PEACE

BUT MAN HAS DESTOYED TO ITS FINAL CREASE

WHILE CHILDREN INNOCENTLY PLAY A GAME

AND MEN HAVE BECOME A SYMBOL OF SHAME

IF ONE IS KILLING THE OTHER TO LIVE

A THIRD IS KILLING IN THE NAME OF PEACE

WHEN A NATION IS BUILT ON A COUNTRY'S GRAVE

THEY CALL THEMSELVES AS MIGHTY AND BRAVE

IRAQ & PALESTINE ARE ON A ROUTINE KILL

FOR JACK & JILL TO GO UP ON THE HILL

THERE IS NO LIMIT FOR THE DESTRUCTION'S CAUSE

YOU SPEAK OF REBUILDING A NATION FAST

IS IT REQUIRED TO CRUSH THEM FIRST

AND REBUILD THEIR HOUSES FOR MONEY'S THIRST

MAN IS DANGEROUS IN THE CLOAK OF MASEEH

BUT HOW HE SPEAKS THE LANGUAGE OF PEACE

MASSACRE OF MEN  ON ITS HIGHEST PEAK

IS THIS THE MEANING OF  GLOBAL PEACE?

CAN ORPHANS BE GIVEN THEIR PARENTS ABACK?

AND WIDOWS RETRIEVE THEIR ORIGINAL LIFE TRACK?

THE PEACE OF DEATH IN MISSILES AND BOMBS

BODIES WERE SCATTERED AWAY FROM TOMBS

KARABALA HAS REPEATED ITS HISTORIC DAY

WATER & ELECTRICITY & FOOD IN SCARCE

GUNS OF DESTRUCTION AND GRANADES TO INVADE

ROAMING FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE TO RAID

BULLET IN THE CHEST OR HEART OR BRAIN

LEAVE THEM TO DIE AFTER BLOOD DRAIN

YOUNG OR OLD,  CHILDREDN OR INSANE

BULLET WILL LEAVE NOBODY BUT STAIN

TANKS ON THE GROUND AND CLUSTER BOMBS ABOVE

SINGLED OUT ASIDE AND ALLIANCE OF HUNDRED AND ABOVE

OIL FOR FOOD IS THE SLOGAN OF PEACE

YOU LIVE WITHOUT PEACE AND DIE WITHOUT PEACE

LIKE SHOW A PIECE OF BREAD AND KILL

TAKE AWAY THE OIL TO YOUR COUNTRY'S FILL

MY HEART WEEPS SILENTLY FOR SUDAN'S SWEEP

WHEN I SAW THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ASLEEP

INDIA, PHILIPPINES, INDONESIA AND SO ON

FLAMES OF HATRED RISING DUSK AND DAWN

IF MONEY AND POWER ARE A MAN'S NEED

TO ADD MORE AND MORE HE DOES BAD DEED

WE FORGOT THAT WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS

AND STARTED DOING ALL THOSE DIRTY THINGS

I WISH TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF LOVE

BUT THE WORLD IS BIG AND I AM A LITTLE DOVE

SYED GHAZIUDDIN

P.O.BOX # 104218

JEDDAH - 21331

K.S.A.