Date: 10/19/05 03:20:17
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Donate to Islamic Relief [IslamCity] IFTARI is not suppose to be a FEAST !

Bismillah hir Rehman nir Rahim

Innal-Hamdalillah was-Salaatu was-Salaamu 'Alaa Rasoolillah
As-Salaamu 'Alaikum wa-raHmatullahi wa-barakaatuh

I pray you are inshAllah in the best of health and Imaan and are making good use of your time in worship to Allah swt. May Almighty Allah accept , by His Mercy, all our good deeds, Tilaawat, Taraweeh, Saum and provide us with Jannah and save all of us us from Jahannum - Aameen

This email is particulary for those brothers and sisters residing in the UK to whom Allah swt has given so much. Brothers and sisters, its very essential to understand the whole concept of Ramadhan. The main purpose of Ramadhan is to increase our worship to Allah  and to ask Allah swt for forgiveness. Within this framework we must help each other in times of need, help the poor , keep away from haraam activities, to completely refrain from backbiting and ask for forgiveness to anyone who we have hurt intentionally or unintentionally.
If Allah swt has given you so much, can you please spend your wealth wisely? In this month, many families have invited friends to Iftari dinner and in essence the amount spent on making dinner can accumulate to around £100. SubhanAllah...An Iftari Feast.

Iftari is not suppose to be a feast ! where there are around 8-10 different dishes made combined with desert and then your stomach is so stuffed that you consider to oversight the Taraweeh prayers!  Its not a matter of producing 8 different dishes and spending so much money on feeding your guests! Open your eyes! Look around you.  Alhumdulilah, most Muslims in the UK mashAllah have enough needs to open our fast and satisfy our hunger.

Observe the reports on TV very closely and look at how other Muslims are suffering. How can you entertain guests and spend over £100 on preparing food for them when there are beautiful innocent young kids who have lost their whole family within seconds? They are sitting , crying and hungry. We sit here in the UK and spend so much in the grocery shops to feed our guests who already have so much as it is !

Where has your shame gone? How can you even think of spending so much on feeding a family who already have Allahs blessings and there are Muslims starving in other countries? Where is YOUR SHAME? Today a child is sitting alone with no family and his body requires essential nutrients and food to survive.

Instead of spending £100 on feeding your guests for an Iftari feast, can you please spend the money where it IS needed and gain Allah swts reward?  After all the natural disasters that have happened this year throughout the world, its essential for us to think how we are going to spend our wealth. Please stop these Iftari feasts  and think about that child who has lost his/her parents and is so so hungry. How would you like it if your child was sitting hungry today , clothes torn , scared stiff and crying his heart out. ? Tell me please ??

Please stop being cruel and quit having expensive Iftari banquets  where you are inviting each other for huge dinner events. The money can be spent much more wisely. Please think carefully how you intend to spend your money. I am attaching a few pictures in this email. Have a close look  at these people who are looking for help. They need our money now.

Next time you think about inviting guest for an expensive Iftari, perhaps you can remember the images in this email and think twice. Please pass this email to everyone now and lets use our conscious to rule our decisions rather than spending £100 on Iftari feasts
And Allah swt knows best.
wasalam

Javed Riaz, Islamic Email Management, London. UK

The Islamic Email Circle,. to join us, United Kingdom members email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
International Members email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Allaah the Most High said, "Those who spend their wealth by night and day, in secret and in public, shall have their reward with their Lord. On them shall be no fear nor shall they grieve." [Sooratul-Baqarah (2):274]

'As for him who gives (in charity) and keeps his duty to Allah, and believes in the Best reward from Allah (i.e. Allah will compensate him for what he will spend in Allah's way). So, We will make smooth for him the path of ease. But he who is a greedy miser....for him, the path for evil.' (92.5-10)  Surah Al-Lail v5-10

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 525y:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "If somebody gives in charity something equal to a date from his honestly earned money ----for nothing ascends to Allah except good---- then Allah will take it in His Right (Hand) and bring it up for its owner as anyone of you brings up a baby horse, till it becomes like a mountain." Abu Huraira said: The Prophet. said, "Nothing ascends to Allah except good."
Bukhari

The Prophet of Allahe has said, "Whoever gives clothes to a naked Muslim, Allah will give him a green dress to wear in Paradise; and he who gives something to eat to a hungry Muslim, Allah will feed him with the fruits of Paradise; and the one who gives a drink of water to a thirsty Muslim, Allah will give him a drink of the sealed nectar in Paradise." ( Abu Dawood, Tirmizi )

It's time to Help!
Please do not ignore this message...
Help the victims of Earthquake
Many options available for you to help

1 .Please drop a check of Rs 150/- crossed to "Edhi Welfare Trust"
to any TCS counter or any Edhi centre counter.
This amount will be used to provide KAFAN to victims of quake.

2 .Contribute Rs 10 + Tax to the Mobilink Earthquake Relief Fund
by sending a blank SMS to 180

3. Visit www.islamicrelief.com and use their online payment facility to make a donation.

4 Donate for Earthquake victims - through Mir Khalil ur Rehman Foundation (MKRF):
http://www.jang.com.pk/important_events/earthquake05/mkrf/index.html

5. Donate via any Credit Cards / Debit Cards or UBL Net Banking:
http://www.ubl.com.pk/services/eq_donation.asp

6. Donate Rs. 3/== per SMS towards MKRF Relief Fund
SMS the word DONATE to 436
Each SMS cost Rs. 3/== + taxes
Send as many SMS as you can.
This is a joint effort by GEO, Mobilink and Ufone

7 .Donate used clothes, warm clothes, medicines, dry food items
or donate whatever you can to any trusted booths near your premises.

8. Go to your local supermarket and stand with a bucket asking for donations at the entrance. Dress respectfully and perhaps get an islamic relief badge and poster to show which charity you are representing

9. Children ...wash your neighbours cars and tell them the money is going to the earthquake appeal.

10. Be polite and ask with a smile...you will be amazed at the response ...inshAllah !

11. Contact your local musjid and ask them what you can do to help

12. Businesses....give incentives to your customers. Advise them 10% of all sales goes to Islamic Relief! Better still advise them ALL PROCEEDS made today going to Islamic Relief ! SubhanAllah !

13. Sell your old playstation II games that you have not used for ages. Even if you get £5 per game it all adds up inshAllah !

14. Do it and DO IT NOW! For your own conscious and for the Akhiraah when you stand in front of your Lord and bear witness to Him. Just remember, NO ONE is there for you on Judgement Day. Not your  parents, brother , sister or children.
You stand Alone.  Its YOU and YOU alone. Your prayers, your charity, Zakaat , Fasting and Quraan will inshAllah interecede on your behalf . So Just Do It.  & Do it NOW !

="Add

Converts to islam Holy quran