Dear Brother Amrullah Hussaini Assalaam Alaikum,

Hope you are in good health and prosperity.

When our Prophet (Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) prayed to Allah the Almighty for three things the two were accepted by Allah and the third one which was for the unity of our Ummah was not accepted. In the light of this we can say the unity amongst muslims is next to impossible. My brother, in the whole world wherever you go you will see muslims are facing problems of all sorts. On the other hand you will find few people who have much more than they need for their normal life but they are not willing to help their muslim brothers & sisters.

Due to the difference in opinion so many organizations are formed by the scholars of our community through out the world. I wonder when you say a scholar he is blessed with more wisdom and knowledge by Allah (s.w.t) but he is unable to unite other scholars to get them on one platform. Forget about munafiqeen who were there (at the time of our Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) are present today and will be present till the day of judgement. So there is nobody to work hard for the unity of our ummah and we have to work in our own capacity for the benefit of our muslim brothers because on the day of judgement when Allah (s.w.t) ask us what did you do for muslims we can atleast say that we have put our limited resources for the muslim brothren.

May Allah accept our good deeds and help us get rid off our bad and evil deeds Aameen.

Ghaziuddin