What an evil statement you make. The missionaries aren't going to
hurt you. All you want to do is strap bombs to yourself and kill
Christians. Try listening to what these people have to say. Bomb
yourself and burn later.
                              Sarah

--- In islamcity@yahoogroups.com, Abdul Wahid Osman Belal wrote:

>   Given below is the translation of the text of the Resolutions
and Recommendations of the First Conference of  Motamar al-
Munazzamat  al-Islami held under the auspices of the Muslim World
League, Mecca al-Mukarramah on 18 Rabi al-Awwal 1394 A.H. – 10
April, 1974 C.E.

Christian Missionary Activity.

>   The Christian Missionary work is aimed at capturing the whole
world. The Pope has embarked on visits to various regions, and
visited many countries for the first time. He has also been trying
to reconcile all Christian denominations, and for this purpose he
held a meeting with the Coptic Bishop for the first time since the
separation of their churches sixteen centuries ago.
>   This year the Vatican has concentrated on its relations with the
USSR to maintain the Catholic penetration into Eastern Europe, which
started 10 years ago with the arrival of the missionaries in
Hungary. In pursuance of this policy, some Hungarian students were
accepted by the Institute of Priests in Rome.
>   The different aspects of the anti-Islamic activities of the
Christian missionaries include the following:
>   1.      They make motion picture films and television programmes
and distribute them all over the world.
>   2.      They set-up broadcasting stations directed to all
regions, speaking local and international languages. An example of
such broadcasting stations is the "Voice of the Bible" in Arabic
directed to the Arab world..
>   3.      They publish magazines in which Christianity is
associated with modern sciences, Western civilization and new
theories. These publications are distributed all over the world free
of charge.
>   4.      They establish hospitals, infirmaries, orphanages,
schools, and even universities.
>   5.      They adopt some Muslim youth and give them high degrees
which enable them to secure vitally important positions in their
countries.
>   6.      They are supported by orientalists.
>   7.      They conceal their true intentions and come to Muslim
countries as language teachers, educational experts, engineers and
physicians.

>   In order to counter-balance the missionary activities, the
following should be done:
>   1.      The Muslim organizations should set up a center to
pursue and resist missionary
>         activities.
>   2.      All missionary activities in Muslim countries should be
stopped and their schools,
>         universities and hospitals should be taken over by the
Muslim governments.
>   3.      Islamic broadcasting stations should be set up to spread
carefully studied programmes in many languages and dialects. The
Conference hopes that Saudi Arabia, being the cradle of Islam, would
establish a special broadcasting station for Islamic Dawah and for
counteracting the subversive currents. This station should be
supervised by the Muslim World League.
>   4.      The Muslim organizations should prepare periodical
reports about the activities of missionaries and their associations
in their respective regions. These reports should be accurate and
take into account their individual and collective activities s well
as their publications.
>   5.      All missionary books, pamphlets, and other publications
and discs should be banned in Muslim countries.
>   6.      The economic strength and capability of the Muslim world
should be utilized wisely so that no financial assistance or support
is given to any country where missionary activities are carried on
against Islam. The principle should be applied to all countries
which ban the freedom of Islamic work.
>   7.      Care should be taken before making any contracts with
non-Muslims applying for work in Muslim countries to ensure that
they are not related to any missionary organization.
>   8.      The evil visits of missionaries should be stopped, and
they should not be allowed to deliver lectures to the masses.
>   9.      Books and booklets should be published in many languages
and dialects to refute the fabrications of missionaries and other
anti-Islamic groups. These books should be sold at cost price.

> ABDUL WAHID OSMAN BELAL
>
> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! Photos
>  Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
holidays, whatever.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.}
(Holy Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links