[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], Montreal Muslim News <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 01:41:48 -0500
Subject: Re: [niag_pal_news] Website says Alghabra win is a sign of militant Islamism gaining a foothold in CanadaÂ’s parliament

Hi everyone,

In case anyone wants to follow up on this, I was one of the organizers of the
Al-Awda conference mentioned in the release - here are the basis of unity of
the conference that stirred so much attention at the time (and it seems still
does):

1. We support the Palestinian right of return. It is non-negotiable.
2. It is becoming increasing clear that a two state solution is not a viable or
acceptable option for the Palestinian people.
3. Israel is a racist apartheid state.
4. Our activism is imbued with an anti-colonial feminist practice.
5. We support the right of the Palestinian people to resist Israeli apartheid
and colonialism by the means of their choosing.
6. Actions that we organize out of this conference will be developed under the
framework of respecting a diversity of tactics.

Information about Israeli Apartheid Week this year will be coming out quite
soon, so stay tuned.

hazem