Walekum assalam!

Where do you need the items?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Assalamu Alakum

I pray that everyone is in the best of health and iman.i pray everyone is
well.
It has been a while since I have had to post like this allhumdulillah. I am
the owner of the community closet allhumdulillah this is a nice project that
Has been blessed to go on for several years now.
Unfortunately we are having some problems getting donations for some of the
Families. I pray you can help inshaallah.i have listed a few of the items that we are seeking inshaallah please let me know if you could assist and send things or give a donation so these things can be purchased for the families inshaallah.

Personal care items. Soaps, shampoos etc.

staple food items lots needed inshaallah

women's over garments

kimars

chalderns clothing all sizes inshaallah and shoes

mens thobes

mens clothing

house wares

Islamic books and tapes

please let me know what you can do i can give you there mailing address and
you can send  food money or clothing inshaallah please let me know if you
can help

assalamu alakum jamiliah