Title: a reminder of your current mailing list subscription

In the Name of Allah, Most Beneficent, Most Merciful

CHRISTIAN CRUSADE AGAINST ISLAM ACROSS EUROPE

Press Release Dated 1st February 2006

O MUSLIMS…RISE TO DEFEND THE HONOUR OF THE MESSENGER MUHAMMAD (SAW)!

CHRISTIAN CRUSADE AGAINST ISLAM ACROSS EUROPE

DEMONSTRATION STARTING FROM DANISH EMBASSY – 55 SLOANE ST LONDON SW1 – FRI 3RD FEB 2006

The challenge for Muslims to either put up or shut up, to accept insults to the Messengers of Allah or to condemn such blasphemy, to abide by the law of the land or call for the Shari’ah has been made loudly by various newspapers and magazines in Europe reminiscent of the crusades of old. European countries have gathered together side by side, shoulder to shoulder, confronting the common enemy, a day after the state of the union address by George Bush where he said that so-called radical Islam needed to be defeated. As if the curtailing of the right of Muslims to wear Islamic dress, to support their brothers and sisters when atrocities are committed against them and to quote the divine text (as in the Sheikh Abu Hamza case) were not enough Muslims are now required to remain silent when the Messenger Muhammad (saw)’s honour is attacked. Contrary to popular belief however, far from silencing the Muslim masses this latest episode in the war against Islam and Muslims is probably the issue which will unite all Muslims in condemnation and also turn the intimidated into the brave, for if Muslims are not able to defend the honour of Rasoul Allah (saw) then which sanc tity are they going to rise to defend?

We therefore call on Muslims everywhere to demonstrate their anger, to raise their voices in condemnation and to forbid the evil of man made law and its proponents this Friday 3rd of February 2006, when we will be marching from the Danish embassy to the Norwegian, French, German, Italian and Spanish embassies insha’allah. The cartoons that appeared in the newspapers and which insult the Messenger Muhammad (saw) carry the death penalty in Islam for the perpetrators, since the Prophet said ‘Whoever insults a Prophet kill him’ [For example in the narration collected by Al-Haakim, upon the authority of Hussain Bin Ali (ra)] In this respect Muslims do not make any distinctions between any of the Prophets of Allah (SWT) and so this would also apply to any insults levelled against Essa (as) (Jesus) or Musa (as) (Moses) or Ibraheem (as) (Abraham) etc…Allah (SWT) sent his M essengers and Prophets to mankind to guide them from the darkness of following their own whims and desires into the light and beauty of obedience and subservience to him.

Muslims take their ideology and belief very seriously and any insult to any Messengers and Prophets will never be tolerated, in fact the Messenger Muhammad (saw) said that we must love Allah (SWT) and his Messenger more than anyone else, including our parents and even ourselves. The Islamic verdict on individual or individuals who insult any Prophet needs to be passed by an Islamic Court and implemented by the Islamic State, rather than individuals carrying out the verdict themselves. However, sadly we find that we live in an era where there is not one country in the world implementing the Shari’ah, rather the 55 Muslim countries in existence today all implement non-Islamic law and their insults to the Messenger Muhammad (saw) are worse than what appears in the newspapers since they insult the Messenger Muhammad (saw) every day by ignoring his commands, since they ensure that Muslim s are kept in subservience to the West and they do not lift a finger to defend the lives, honour and property of Muslims being violated in Iraq, Palestine, Chechnya, Afghanistan etc… Clearly were it not for the fact that they fear being overthrown by an angry Muslim population, not a word would have been mentioned about the current incident from the leaders of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, Pakistan, Kuwait etc…

The gathering of non-Muslims against Muslims is something which has been foretold by the Messenger Muhammad (saw) and the ease with which non-Muslims today are able to insult and ridicule Islam and Muslims is testimony to the fact that any fear of repercussions from Muslims or any consequential affect on the interests of the European countries is considered irrelevant today. The division of Muslim countries in factions, the implementation of man made law, the subservience of Muslim countries to the West are some of the reasons. In addition the love of this life and the hatred of death have contributed to any fear which the non-Muslims used to have from Muslims being taken out of their hearts and rather fear of the non-Muslims has entered the hearts of Muslims.

We, the followers of Ahl us-Sunnah wal Jamma call upon all Mosques to rally their congregations this Friday (after prayers) to come to this significant demonstration. We ask Muslims everywhere to stand for defending the honour of the Messengers and Prophets and to strive to prevent those who worship man and man made law insulting Islam and Muslims in the manner they have been doing. O Muslims, let this incident be the start of redoubling our efforts to establish the Shari’ah on Earth so that the Khalifah can once again be the shield behind which the Muslims defend themselves and from behind which we can eradicate man made law.

AL-GHURABAA

The followers of Ahl us-Sunnah Wal Jamma

Press please contact us on 07956 600 569

All other enquiries contact 07704 751 151

Holy quran