Assalamu aleikum.

In addition to the 100 kg of gold for cartoonists, 5 kg of gold is
also being specially offered for bagging any occupier from Denmark,
Norway or Germany.

---

Number of suicide bombers swells up to 1200, claim Mulla Dadullah
Afghan Islamic Press
2/9/2006
http://www.afghanislamicpress.com/english/viewnews.asp?newsID=1075&newscat=2

PEAHAWAR (AIP): Taliban Chief Military Commander Mulla Dadullah on
Wednesday said the number of Taliban suicide bomber has incredibly
increased after the publication of blasphemous caricature.

In a detailed interview with Afghan Islamic Press via phone from an
undisclosed location the Taliban chief military commander said 1200
suicide bombers have been enlisted and they are ready for suicide
attacks, increasing the earlier number which was announced as 200.

"After the publication of blasphemous cartoon the number of our
suicide bomber has further increased and 100 people have enlisted
their name in this connection" he said.

Mulla Muhammad Omer is the supreme leader of Mujahideen of the world
and they are fighting as commanders of Mulla Muhammad Omer, he stated,
adding that Mulla Omer is alive and we have been continuing our
activities according to his orders.

War fighting comes unexpectedly but we have been planning to increase
suicide attacks, he said.

We have links with Mujahideen in Iraq and we have also been planning
to send our fighters from Afghanistan to Iraq and Iraqi fighters come
here, Mulla Dadullah continued.

Asked whether Osama bin Laden alive, he replied, "Yes, he alive but I
do not know where he is?"

When asked from where Taliban acquired anti-aircraft weapons, he said,
"Non-Muslins give us aid owing to their differences with America while
the Muslims' support based on Islam which also includes anti-aircraft
weapons."

Our fight against US is not restricted to Iraq and Afghanistan but we
want an end to US rule from the entire Muslim countries, he unveiled.

Dadullah said: "We hope the invading troops would soon be expelled
from Afghanistan Stan."

To a question about making suicide bombs, he said it is no more a hard
task as two Taliban can also impart this skill to each others.

He also warned infidels of the world to withdraw their troops from all
Muslim countries of the world.

About the publication of sacrilegious images of holy prophet Muhammad
(Peace Be Upon Him), the Taliban chief military commander said, "We
will avenge disrespect to Islam and our holy prophet" adding that a
reward of five kilograms gold on killing any soldier of Denmark,
Norway and Germany in Afghanistan has been announced while a reward of
100 kg gold will be give to those killing the cartoonists of the
sacrilegious caricature and other people behind its publication.

He also announced general amnesty to those who fought against Taliban.

He said Islam and infidelity (Kufar) are two separate ways and neither
we held talks with infidels in the past nor it can happen in the future.

Thirty eight-year-old Mulla Dadullah, chief military commander of
Taliban was also commander during the Taliban government. Dadullah
refused to surrender and escaped to Kandahar when Taliban command was
broken and Taliban surrendered in the north in November 2001. He also
lost his one leg during jehad against USSR in Afghanistan.

http://www.afghanislamicpress.com/english/viewnews.asp?newsID=1075&newscat=2

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.}
(Holy Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links