http://www.petitiononline.com/defend50/petition.html

Defend Prophet Muhammad Against the Danish, French, German, Italian, Spanish & Netherlands News Agencies Heinous Aggression
View Current Signatures   -   Sign the Petition

To:  Arab Press, Arab Government, & European News Agencies

Concerning the latest cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), in the Danish newspaper, we ask that you boycott Danish products from your television and press commercials.

We ask all Muslims and those against the cartoons, to boycott Danish, French, Italian, German, Netherlanders and Spanish products, since "Publications in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Spain also re-ran the Danish cartoons on Wednesday to show support for free speech." (Quote from BBC News)

We also ask for the magazine editors who reprinted the cartoons in the above countries to have action taken against them.

This is also a call for Arab governments to officially boycott these countries' products which ridiculed the Prophet Muhammad, and to cancel all businesses and contracts with them.

Muslims must stand united against what happened, until these countries understand that free speech does not fall under the same category of discrimination and racism against other religions. If this happened to the Jews it would be anti-semitism.

Please sign this petition and send it to as many people as you can, publish it on your websites and forums, send the link to your mobile phone contacts, etc. What happened is against media ethics, so show solidarity today!

Please also read the following petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/Antislam/petition.html
Sincerely,
View Current Signatures

The Defend Prophet Muhammad Against the Danish, French, German, Italian, Spanish & Netherlands News Agencies Heinous Aggression Petition to Arab Press, Arab Government, & European News Agencies was created by and written by Nour El- Eman ( [EMAIL PROTECTED]).  This petition is hosted here at www.PetitionOnline.com as a public service. There is no endorsement of this petition, express or implied, by Artifice, Inc. or our sponsors. For technical support please use our simple Petition Help form.
Send this to a friend

Holy quran