Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 6:03 AM
Subject: Re: [IslamCity] 50 Danish Muslems

I think it is not true, a hoax.
Did you got any evidence?
Thanks
----- Original Message -----
From: momo mimo
Sent: 23 February, 2006 12:53 PM
Subject: [IslamCity] 50 Danish Muslems

50 Denmarkers Accepted Islam

Now for a good piece of news! The known scholar and researcher in Islamic
Affairs, Amir Naif Bin Abdel Aziz, yesterday February 8th, on Majd TV
channel said that since the publication of the blasphemous cartoons in
Denmark, more than 50 Denmarkers have embraced Islam. Subhan Allah. They
published the cartoons to turn people away from Islam and instead they
invoked Denmarkers curiosity. Denmarkers wanted to know who Muhammad PBUH was, when they say millions of Muslims protesting and caring about the
issue so intensely. And Al Hamdullah. You never know where the khair is...

Please send this piece of info to everyone you know so it can make it
easier on them to boycott Danish products and products and all their
culprits that try to slander Islam.

Also continue to boycott Danish and culprits products. You can find out
which country a product originates by looking at the bar code at the
bottom of the product. The bar code is bunch of black and white lines with
a number underneath which allows for electronic sorting and recognition.
The first 3 numbers from the left are the country code. For example,

Israel is           729
Denmark is       570 - 579
Norway is         700 - 709

This news is brought to you by NoorTV - lets support the concept of
destroying the darkness and introduce light into our lives.

Assalamu Alaikum

Mohammed Aqil
Mobile: +966 504686317
P. O. Box: 8928, Jeddah 21492
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] ha scritto:
Al-salaamu alaykum wa rahmat-Allaahi wa barakaatuhu

Narated By Abu Said Al-Khudri(may Allaah be pleased with him) : Allah's Apostle(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, "While I was sleeping I saw (in a dream) some people wearing shirts of which some were reaching up to the breasts only while others were even shorter than that. Umar bin Al-Khattab(may Allaah be pleased with him) was shown wearing a shirt that he was dragging." The people asked, "How did you interpret it? (What is its interpretation) O Allah's Apostle?" He (the Prophet) replied, "It is the Religion."
Source:Sahih Bukhari Volumn 1, Book 2 Belief , Hadith Number 22

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice: chiama da PC a telefono a tariffe esclusive

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice: chiama da PC a telefono a tariffe esclusive

Holy quran

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

  • Re: [IslamC... Media Watch
    • Re: [I... Abû Anas [Tameem Bin Jørn Helmer Jørgensen] Ad -Danimârkî