From: islamcity@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Muslim
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 7:34 PM
To: eGroup For Muslims Around The World
Subject: [IslamCity] Verse of the day

In the name of Allah.....

                  Al-Quran(45:8)
zO¡¡t6tGsù %Z3Ïm$|Ê `ÏiB $ygÏ9öqs% tA$s%ur Éb>u ûÓÍ_ôãÎ÷rr& ÷br& tä3ô©r& štFyJ÷èÏR ûÓÉL©9$# |MôJyè÷Rr& ¥n?tã 4n?tãur žt$Î!ºur ÷br&ur Ÿ@uHùår& $[sÎ==»|¹ çm8|Êös? ÓÍ_ù==Åz÷Šr&ur y7ÏGpHôqtÎ/ Îû x8ÏŠ$t7Ïã šúüÅsÎ==»¢Á9$# ÇÊÒÈ
" So He smiled, amused at Her speech; and He said: "O My Lord! so order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours, which Thou hast bestowed on me and on My parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please thee: and admit me, by Thy Grace, to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

Read Quran with Translation

                           q[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Mail