From: Daily Muslims [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 3:08 PM
Subject: March 30, 2006; The Last Straw, My Visit to Istanbul, On Apostasy, Death of a Salesman, When Marriage Is Important

Visit: www.DailyMuslims.com

The Last Straw

YVONNE RIDLEY

Thursday, March 30, 2006

DR. CONDOLEEZA Rice is an amazing woman - almost bionic in energy and talent. But sadly, she will not be remembered for her genius-level IQ, her fluent Russian or her ability as a concert pianist.

Read more...

My Visit to Istanbul

SHAMIM A SIDDIQI

Thursday, March 30, 2006

ALHAMDULILLAH. My trip to Istanbul, the heart of "modern-Muslim" Turkey during the last week of March 2006, was more than successful in many ways.

Read more...

On Apostasy

JERALD F DIRKS

Thursday, March 30, 2006

IN writing this column, I may well be offering myself up as a lightning rod.  I do not do so in any effort to be controversial, and I have no desire to be the target of lightning strikes.

Read more...

Death of a Salesman

YOUSEF DRUMMOND

Thursday, March 30, 2006

POLITICAL philosophers are generally not interested in foreign policy formulations.  Their intent is not to influence foreign policy objectives because of the nature of their profession.

Read more...

When Marriage Is Important

ELDER GEORGE

Thursday, March 30, 2006

David R. Usher wrote on his blog site located on mensnewsdaily.com the following benefits that accrue when marriage is deemed to be important: Poverty of women and children will decrease by about seventy-five percent;

Read more...

500,000 March for Rights of Immigrants

DESPARDES

Thursday, March 30, 2006

NEW JERSEY: South Asian immigrants, both legal and undocumented belonging to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and elsewhere joined what some are calling the largest mobilization of immigrants ever in the United States, estimated by police at more than 500,000.

Read more...

Sane Advice on Apostasy by an American Editor

GHULAM MUHAMMED, Mumbai, India

Thursday, March 30, 2006

A GRASSROOTS  reappraisal of American bully tactics, when it comes to matters foreign, seems to become more acceptable form of public move to understand and accommodate diverse thinking proffered by other religions and school of thought.

Read more...

Every Generation Has Its Issues

YIBRIL AH MARTINEZ

Thursday, March 30, 2006

THE above quote was from a discussion led by Brother Ambassador Aminifu of the Newark, NJ, based groups People's Organization for Progress and REFAL.

Read more...

E-mails:
Editor in Chief
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

News Releases, Letters, Events info and Articles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Website:
www.DailyMuslims.com