Sign up to hear when a new Freemasons Meetup starts near Dubai

Already a Meetup.com member? Sign in
Meetup.com will never sell or share your personal information.

These 42 Freemasons near Dubai signed up too!

janni

janni

Dubai · May 11, 2005
"Good Evening - and may I add, it is wonderfull to see some light at the end of the tunnel. I hope to meet up with all of the brotherhood at the first availible oppertunity South African Male. 34 years of age, Single Status, General Manager."
Arch_bongDosjr

Arch_bongDosjr

Dubai · January 17, 2006
"I want local Freemasons Meetups because I want to meet and keep in touch with other brethren..... am from Philippines, Maribulan Lodge 304, District 48... a Senior DeMolay of Mt. Matutum Chapter...my celfone no. 09198529319"

raf

Dubai · January 1, 2006
"I want local Freemasons Meetups because ,we share the same goals in life,brotherly love relief and truth e.mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Saeed Shaarawi

Dubai · March 22, 2006
"I want local Freemasons Meetups because i would like to be linked to such great community all the time."

Errol

Dubai · January 1, 2006
"I am Errol T. Lachica of Andres Bonifacio Lodge No. 199 F. & A.M. I have been here in Dubai for almost 9 months now. My contact no. is +6397150-2578846. I hope to meet my brethren here in Dubai."

julliard monilla

Dubai · December 27, 2005
"I want local Freemasons Meetups because you get to meet people with the same interests and for wholesome fellowship"

adelmann

Dubai · December 19, 2005
"Dear Bretherns !! I want local Freemasons Meetups because i have lived in lodges Scotland, USA and Philipines and am impressed want to practice the faith and carry out all masonic activities. My number is 050-4560463"

kami

Dubai · November 26, 2005
"I want local Freemasons Meetups"

Rafat

Dubai · November 15, 2005
"I want local Freemasons Meetups because I am so interested in Meeting People."

kenneth

Dubai · November 21, 2005
"I want local Freemasons Meetups because i find meeting people from all walks of life to be most enlightening"

Mas Sam

Umm al-Qaywayn · July 29, 2005
"Hi, I am in the UAE and I am interested in Joining the Free Masons Fraternity, it has always been my dream, can i do that in the UAE? can a brother contact me on [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more details?"

Deepak Chauhan

Dubai · September 6, 2005
"i am from hongkong st Johns lodge,my home lodge is in wolverhampton uk .i have been working in south east asia the last 7 years,now based in uae 2 months ago.looking forward to meeting dubai members.i was born in kenya left to go to uk early 70's gre"

ian ellston

Dubai · August 28, 2005
"My name is Ian. I am a PM of St John's Lodge No.90 in the EC. I was secretary until moving overseas. I'm a PZ in the HRA, PM of the Mark, RAM, AMD & KT. I also hold office in the OSM, RCC, and Rose Croix. Further I am a member of the SRIA, ROS, RSM."

Tosh

Dubai · July 26, 2005
"I seek to become a member of the Freemason society."

Sadooon

Dubai · August 20, 2005
"Dear All: Well am intrested to gain more knowledge about freemasonary. Am finance graduate from the states and currently working in Dubai, my msn is [EMAIL PROTECTED], and am intrested to be with the crafters. If anyone get the message you got my c"

Nidalito

Dubai · June 22, 2005
"Want to know more about this movement and would like to be part of any activities you are conducting in the UAE"

garry dryburgh

Dubai · August 16, 2005
"Hello Brethern, warm ferternal greetings. I have been living in Dubai for the last couple of months. I'am a MMM and my ML is L.Wemyss No777, Scotland. I have been looking to continue my masonic interest since arriving. I have held office as DoS."

ram

Dubai · June 24, 2005
"hi every one, my name is ram and i am an arab holding a british passport,I am very intreasted in knowing more about freemasons,i tried to read and read and i have faced alote of confusions,, i would love 2 meet any body who has a knowledge to spare"

Thilo Lippert

Dubai · May 28, 2005
"Hi there, seeking contact in Dubai. MM / from Germany/SA."

Rami

ash-Shariqah · February 8, 2005
"Hi my name is Rami, I want to know more about freemasonary."

Harout

Dubai · July 21, 2005
"Greetings, I hope I can share and gain with you some Masonic Light."

Pako. S. B.

ash-Shariqah · August 27, 2005
"Greetings in the name of the G.A.O.U. I hope I can find some sincere brothers in this country to share and learn about the essence of the light .'."

Fouf

Dubai · March 31, 2005
"Hi bretheren . i am a freemason from lebanon , i've just started to work in Dubai , i need to meet you ."

Hood

Dubai · May 10, 2005
"Seeking to meet with brothers who enjoy a superior character and values of an elite group bound by fraternal affection. A society of better social integration and greater community is my target. "

ERROL

Dubai · May 30, 2005
"Greetings Brethren. i am master mason from Andres Bonifacio Lodge No. 199 under the Jurisdiction of the Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of the Philippines. I came here in Dubai last April 11, 2005. I am currently staying with my brother in Deira, Dubai."

charles

Dubai · May 7, 2005
"Hi Im charles from england. I come from a long line of masons in the family. I am interested in finally join the masons like the rest of my family."

Basheir Hashim

Dubai · September 6, 2005
"Humanist who strives to find meaning in good thoughts and deeds and meet/work with others for common goals.. [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Anonymous Member

Dubai · September 12, 2005

Martin

Dubai · March 29, 2006

nasir

Dubai · March 19, 2006

mhdospueblosjr

Dubai · November 14, 2005

Cool Mason

Dubai · January 23, 2006

micky jay

Dubai · January 21, 2006

John McKenzie

Dubai · December 12, 2005

Dubai · January 2, 2006

Rabih

Dubai · December 14, 2005

JEEVAN k RETNAN

Dubai · September 19, 2005

Sam

Dubai · August 9, 2005

George Ghazi EL DAOUD

Dubai · June 24, 2005

Leo Edwards

Dubai · August 25, 2005

Lee

ash-Shariqah · May 7, 2005

roger

Dubai · March 30, 2005
Now's your chance to meet other local Freemasons to enjoy brotherhood and share ideas about the fraternity and life outside the confines of the Lodge in an informal setting.
Don't want to wait for a Freemasons Meetup? See all the Meetups in Dubai

ABDUL WAHID OSMAN BELAL