Assalam alaikum to All,
everyone should investigate first properly before sending mails to people,i was reading this mail & i found mistakes in the points of this answer..pls read Quran & its Correct translation then spread a message,coz spreading wrong message will be turn into a bad deed instead of getting reward.,here im putting the correct answers as per the points of the answer which was send by saba.

2.in this point its mentioned reference of Quraan as (4:190)..that means Surah Nisa or Surah no:4 which has only 176 Aayaths, then how it mentioned 190?

3.in this point its mentioned reference of Quraan as (18:45) Surah Al Kahf  & the translation of this  aayah is  wrong which is mentioned in the answer..

4.in this point its mentioned reference of Quraan as (18:44) Surah Al Kahf  & the translation of this  aayah is wrong which is mentioned in the answer..

5.in this point its mentioned reference of Quraan as (14:66) Surah Al Ibrahim  & this Surah has only 52 Aayahs,then how it mentioned 14:66?????

6.in this point its mentioned reference of Quraan as (14:68) Surah Al Ibrahim  & this Surah has only 52 Aayahs,then how it mentioned 14:68?????

7.in this point its mentioned reference of Quraan as (68:30) Surah Al Qalam & the translation of this  aayah is wrong which is mentioned in the answer..

with Best regards.
M.R.Khan.

[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I want to ask that if we want to explain non muslim
about the presence of allah.How we will elobrate the
omnipresence of god.

Answer 11040      2004-03-08
1. Allah Ta�ala states in the Qur�aan, �Verily, in
the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the
alternation of the day and night, and the ships which
sail through the sea with that which is of us to
mankind, and the rain which Allah sends down from the
sky and makes the earth alive there with after its
death, and the moving creatures of all kinds that he
has scattered therein, and in the veering of winds and
clouds which are help between the sky and the earth,
are indeed proofs for people of understanding.�
(2:164)

2. Verily, in the creation of the heavens and the
earth and in the alternation of night and day, there
are indeed signs for men of understanding. (4:190)

3. Allah has created every moving creature from water.
Of them, there are some that creep on their bellies,
some that walk on two legs and some that walk on four.
Allah creates what He wills. Verily, Allah is able to
do all things. (18:45)

4. Allah causes the day and the night to succeed each
other. Truly, in these things is indeed a lesson for
those who have insight. (18:44)

5. And verily in the cattle there is a lesson for you.
We give you to drink from that which is in their
bellies, from between excretions and blood, pure milk,
palatable to the drinkers. (14:66)

6. And your Lord inspired the bee saying, Take your
habitations in the mountains and in the trees and in
what they erect. Then, eat of all fruits, and follow
the ways of your Lord made easy (for you). There comes
forth from their bellies, a drink of varying colour
wherein is healing for men. Verily, in this indeed, a
sign for people who think. (14:68)

7. Say (O Muhammad � sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam],
�Tell me, if (all) your water were to be sunk away,
who then can supply you with flowing (spring) water?�
(68:30)

8. Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out
their wings and folding them in? None upholds them
except the Most Beneficent (Allah). Verily, He is the
All-Seer of everything.

9. Do they not look at the camels, how they are
created? And the heaven, how it is raised? And at the
mountains, how they are rooted and fixed firm? And the
earth, how it is spread out? (88:17-20)

10. Say (O Muhammad � Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam)
Tell me, if Allah made night continuous for you till
the day of resurrection, who is a god besides Allah
who could bring you light? Will you not then hear? Say
(O Muhammad) tell me, if Allah made day continuous for
you till the day of resurrection, who is a god besides
Allah who could bring you night wherein you rest? Will
you not then see? (28:71-72)

From the above examples and Aayaats and a multitude of
others, a person can clearly see the Omnipresence of
Allah and that this whole system of the universe is
being run by a superior being.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai