Huzaif Ali <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: "Huzaif Ali" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Astronmy pics
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 00:11:38 +0500

Astronomy Pics

  "It is He who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, all (the
celestial bodies) swim along, each in its orbit with its own motion. (The Noble Quran, 21:33)"

    "And the firmament, We constructed with power and skill and verily We are expanding it.
(The Noble Quran, 51:47)

    "And we have made the sky a roof withheld (from them). Yet they turn away from its
portents. (The Noble Quran, 21:32)"

  Open Invitation to Truth - Islam -
    www.harunyahya.com

  READ  the book of Creator of above pictures ie Universe to Human beings to ALL OF US

http://www.islamicity.com/Mosque/QURAN/3.htm

  History of Muslims when they  had upper hand in Science and Tech of their time -
"HiStorY"

  The Arabs who had wielded the arms with such remarkable success, that they had become
the masters of a third of the knows world in a short span of thirty years, met with even greater success in the realm of knowledge. But the west has persistently endeavored to under-rate the achievements of Islam. Writing in his outspoken book The intellectual Development of Europe, John William Draper says, "I have to deplore the systematic manner in which the literature of Europe has contrived to put out of sight our scientific obligations to the Mohammadans. Surely they can not be much longer hidden. Injustice founded on religious rancor and national conceit cannot be perpetuated for ever. What should the modern astronomer say, when, remembering the contemporary barbarism of Europe, he finds the Arab Abul Hassan speaking of turbes, to the extremities of which ocular and object diapers, perhaps sights, were attached, as used at Meragha? What when he reads of the attempts of Abdur Rahman Sufi at improving the photometry of stars?

Are the astronomical tables of Ibn Junis (A.D. 1008) called the Hakemite tables, or the Ilkanic tables of Nasir-ud-din Toosi, constructed at the great observatory just mentioned, Meragha near Tauris (1259 A.D.), or the measurement of time by pendulum oscillations, and the method of correcting astronomical tables by systematic observations are such things worthless indications of the mental State?

The Arab has left his intellectual impress on Europe, as, before long, Christendom will have to confess; he has indelibly Written it on the heavens, as any one may see who reads the names of the stars on a common celestial globe."

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.} (Holy Quran-16:125)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all." [Muslim, Ahmad, Aboo Daawood, an-Nasaa'ee, at-Tirmidhee, Ibn Maajah]

Recommended:
http://www.islamonline.net
http://www.islam-guide.com
http://www.prophetmuhammadforall.org