Hadith Qudsi 16:
On the authority of son of Abbas (may Allah be pleased
with them
both), from the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon
him), among the
sayings he related from his Lord (glorified and
exalted be He) is
that He said:

Allah has written down the good deeds and the bad
ones. Then He
explained it [by saying that] he who has intended a
good deed and
has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as
a full good
deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah
writes it
down with Himself as from ten good deeds to seven
hundred times, or
many times over. But if he has intended a bad deed and
has not done
it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good
deed, but if he
has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down
as one bad
deed.

It was related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.

-----------

Hadith Qudsi 17:
On the authority of Abu Dharr al-Ghifari (may Allah be
pleased with
him) from the Prophet (peace be upon him) is that
among the sayings
he relates from his Lord (may He be glorified) is that
He said:

O My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself
and have made
it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one
another. O My
servants, all of you are astray except for those I
have guided, so
seek guidance of Me and I shall guide you, O My
servants, all of you
are hungry except for those I have fed, so seek food
of Me and I
shall feed you. O My servants, all of you are naked
except for those
I have clothed, so seek clothing of Me and I shall
clothe you. O My
servants, you sin by night and by day, and I forgive
all sins, so
seek forgiveness of Me and I shall forgive you. O My
servants, you
will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and will
not attain
benefitting Me so as to benefit Me. O My servants,
were the first of
you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn
of you to be
as pious as the most pious heart of any one man of
you, that would
not increase My kingdom in anything. O My servants,
were the first
of you and the last of you, the human of you and the
jinn of you to
be as wicked as the most wicked heart of any one man
of you, that
would not decrease My kingdom in anything. O My
servants, were the
first of you and the last of you, the human of you and
the jinn of
you to rise up in one place and make a request of Me,
and were I to
give everyone what he requested, that would not
decrease what I
have, any more that a needle decreases the sea if put
into it. O My
servants, it is but your deeds that I reckon up for
you and then
recompense you for, so let him finds good praise Allah
and let him
who finds other that blame no one but himself.

It was related by Muslim (also by at-Tirmidhi and Ibn
Majah).

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/TXWolB/TM

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.} (Holy
Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

Recommended:
http://www.islamonline.net
http://www.islam-guide.com
http://www.prophetmuhammadforall.org

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links