Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:36:33 +0200
From: "Faizel Hendricks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  Treatment of Cataract (eye disease) from the Qur'an

Treatment of Cataract from the Qur'an
  One of the Swiss pharmaceutical companies has started producing a new
medicine called "Medicine of Quran" which allows the treatment of cataract
without surgery. As the newspaper Ar-Raya, published in Qatar writes, "this
drug which was synthesised by an Egyptian doctor Abdul Basit Muhammad from the
secretions of human sweat glands and has an effectiveness of 99 per cent with
absolutely no side effects, was registered in Europe and the United States. It
is also reported that one of the Swiss companies produces the new drug in the
form of liquid and eye drops.
  The source of inspiration is Surah(chapter) Yusuf. Dr Abdul Basit Muhammad
emphasised that he obtained his inspiration from Surah Yusuf and said: "Once in
the morning, I was reading Surah(chapter) Yusuf. My attention lingered over the
84th and successive ayats/ verses).
  Go with this shirt of mine, and cast it over the face of my father, he will
become clear-sighted, and bring to me all your family"
  (Qur'an 12:93)
  They tell that Prophet Yakub who was mourning his son Yusuf (peace be upon
them) in sadness and grief got his eyes turned white and later when people cast
over the sorrowful father's face, the shirt of his son Yusuf, vision returned
to him and he was able to see again. Here I started pondering. What could be
there in the shirt of Yusuf? Finally I arrived at the decision that nothing
except sweat could be on it. I concentrated my thoughts over the sweat and its
composition. Then I proceeded to the laboratory for research.
  I carried out a series of experiments on rabbits. The results turned out to
be positive. Later I performed treatment on 250 patients by administering the
drug twice a day for two weeks. Finally I achieved 99 per cent success and said
to myself: " This is the miracle of the Quran" Dr Abdul Basit Muhammad
presented the results of his research to appropriate institutions in Europe and
the United States dealing with patenting of new discoveries for consideration.
After tests and research were performed, he finalised a contract with a Swiss
company on the production of the medicine on the condition that the package
should clearly mention-"Medicine of Quran."
  In the words of the Egyptian scientist, the company accepted his condition
and started producing the new drug.
   (Courtesy-Ar-Raya,Qatar)
  Allah Ta'ala says in the Qur'an-e-Kareem:
  We send down from the Qur'an that which is a healing and mercy to those who
believe.
(QURAAN 17:82).

  "Invite all to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching;
And consult with them in ways that are best and most gracious."
(Al Qur'an, 16:125)

ABDUL WAHID OSMAN BELAL

http://us.click.yahoo.com/mDk17A/lOaOAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.} (Holy
Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

Recommended:
http://www.islamonline.net
http://www.islam-guide.com
http://www.prophetmuhammadforall.org

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links