If I were an Israeli
    by: "sshibel" [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If I were an Israeli I will be worried about the future..

If I were an Israeli I will sit down and count the number of military confrontations Israel has gone through..

If I were an Israeli I will look around to count how many "friends" are around us in this part of the world..

If I were an Israeli I will reconsider some of the basic assumptions laid down by Zionism..

If I were an Israeli I will ask how can this "state" survive and flourish on US aid ?

If I were an Israeli I will ask for how long can I live in a ghetto called "state" ?

If I were an Israeli I will ask if it is the destiny of my family to fight endless wars ?

If I were an Israeli I will ask who has better life me or a fellow Jew in Argentine ?

If I were an Israeli I will ask myself why after 58 years no Arab is ready to talk to us?

If I were an Israeli I will ask why Israeli real estate firms build in countries other than Israel ?

If I were an Israeli I will ask what if the US airlift in 1973 was not done or if it was late to come ?

If I were an Israeli I will ask what good is "the wall" if it can be neutralized by Palestinian fighters ?

If I were an Israeli I will ask our leaders how they look at the future while waging perpetual wars ?

If I were an Israeli I will ask what if US aid is cut or diminished to very low levels regardless of reason ?

If I were an Israeli I will get a second passport or renew the one I already keep in my chest of drawers...

If I were an Israeli I will ask why immigration is running to unprecendred low levels ?

If I were an Israeli I will tell my son to go to a country that offers him a prosperous future..

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.} (Holy Quran-16:125)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all." [Muslim, Ahmad, Aboo Daawood, an-Nasaa'ee, at-Tirmidhee, Ibn Maajah]

Recommended:
http://www.islamonline.net
http://www.islam-guide.com
http://www.prophetmuhammadforall.org