THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

Salam dear brothers and sisters, and friends in Islam,

I am sure we all are wondering why Israel  is bombarding innocent civilians in
Lebanon.

Well, first, because it knows that it is not going to face even the slightest
resistance, not only from Lebanon, but from no one in the entire Arab and
Muslim world.

And secondly, Israel knows that it is much superior in warfare technology as
compared to its lethargic and more economic-driven Arab neighbours. So
they (Arabs) dont stand a chance, it assumes. And I think Israel is correct too
in its stance. Not that I support its view but because it is a ground reality
much
to our own faults and failings.

Plus with the USA — the mother of all terrorists and terrorism — on its back,
it
doesn't need to fear anyone.

A friend forwarded some pictures of the war in Lebanon to me. I am sorry that I
am unable to send them as attachments. I can, however, send them as
personal email attachments.

They surely are gruesome but these are all our brothers and sisters, and
children that are being so "freely" killed while the "civilised world" looks on
"condemn" the "disproportionate use of power" by Israel.

I am sorry that these pictures may disturb your appetite and comfort, and you
might turn your faces away in disgust, or even curse the one sending you
them. But my dears, it is a reality and is a wake-up call for all us Muslims.

Remember, that each one of you is an enemy to the Jews and Christians
even if he/she is a Muslim only by name (and not by practice). So be prepared
for the worst!!!!!

Look at Lebanon. Who could have said that it was (sorry for the tense) a
Muslim state. It was more westernised than the west itself, but it still had to
face the worst. So even if you are conservative and just busy in your salaat
and tasbeeh, you won't be spared.

"But why the innocent children and women and people," I ask myself so
"foolishly" like all you do so "innocently".

Remember, that a nation is responsible as a whole for its sins and
wrondoings, and lethargy. So when it (evil) comes, it doesn't see who is good
and who is bad, who is innocent and who is not. It simply doesn't have the
time to make the good and bad groups!!!!!!!!

While Israel and its likes keep on building up their arsenal for such times, we
Muslim states are busy in "improving our economies". But alas!!! We have
failed even on that very front.

The Holy Qura'an clearly commands the Muslims "to prepare for them all your
might", and might you, the Book is not requesting you, it is commanding you.
So listen to the Eternal Book.

First it was Iraq, then Afghanistan and now Lebanon. Who knows which one
of use is next. Just by "condemning" the killings and mass murders committed
by Israel through strikes and protests wont do. It is time we stood up and
faced
our enemy.

Let's repeat our glorious history!!!!!

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.} (Holy
Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

Recommended:
http://www.ikhwanweb.com
http://www.islamonline.net
http://www.islam-guide.com
http://www.prophetmuhammadforall.org

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links