Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullah!

Life is a test. Islam is the best. Namaz is a must. Aakhirat is for rest. World is only dust. If QURAN is in the chest, nothing needs next. Obey ALLAH first. Success will be the next.

Islam mein uska koi hissa nahin jo NAMAZ na padhe. Namaz ke waqt duniya ki tamaam Rozi masjid me khinch li jati hai, aur hum log us waqt bahar rozi talaash  karte hain. Namaz Mohammad Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam ki  ankho ki thandak hai. Shaitan ka munh kaala karti hai. Jannat ki kunji hai. Allah se mangne ka zariya hai. 24 ghante me se hum agar 5 namaz ke liye 30 minute nahin nikal sakte to hum naam hi ke Musalman hain. Allah hum sab ko samajh de (aameen)!

PLEASE THINK TWICE.......

If ALLAH was to grant you 70 years of your life.....

You would spend:

24 years sleeping

14 years working

8 years in amusement

6 years at the dinner table

5 years in transportation

            4 years in conversation

           3 years in education

              3 years in reading

                                                    3 years in watching TV

If you prayed   5 Times every day, you would be giving ALLAH 5 months of your life.

Can't we give 5 months out of 70 years?

 Let's all give ALLAH a minimum of

 5 months of our lives! (try)
May ALLAH Bless all of us.............[aameen]!

"THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSED RECIPIENT(S) AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU ARE NOT AN INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THIS EMAIL TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S), YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY BE UNLAWFUL. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY BY REPLYING TO THIS EMAIL OR BY TELEPHONE, AND DELETE THE EMAIL SENT IN ERROR "

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.} (Holy Quran-16:125)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all." [Muslim, Ahmad, Aboo Daawood, an-Nasaa'ee, at-Tirmidhee, Ibn Maajah]

Recommended:
http://www.ikhwanweb.com
http://www.islamonline.net
http://www.islam-guide.com