Syukran for the nice reminder.

Islahonline
----- Original Message -----
From: mohd faiz
To: islahonline
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 6:54 AM
Subject: Alhamdullilah..................

Amin......... congratulations that you have became one of the chosen ones by our Mighty Allah. I'm Malaysian Chinese convert just like you are......

My advice is please do not look at your surround co-muslim friends, all you have to do is continue to build your fate and learn more about Islam phemomenon and teaching with the dedicated committed muslims.

Since you're a new converts, take your pace slowly and do not rush to things.... coz' by rushing you'll eventually experience some set back due to the lack of knowledge and deep understanding about The Way of Islam. So, please dont rush........

All you have to do is to read the Quran and understand the verses deeply, in whatever you do start with "Bismillah"...... believe me and see the difference in all your undertakings for the day compared for not mentioning the above word.

Learn about the way the Muslim prays............ to pray 5 times a day it requires a full committment and self discipline, remember......you pray because of Allah not because of your co-muslim friends.

As a matter of fact, as you learn more about Islam just remember that all your doings is from Khudrat of Allah (Will of God) and solely because of Allah.

Once again, I would like to congratulate you for being chosen to be Allah the AlMighty.

Amin.............

Best regards,
faiz

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.} (Holy Quran-16:125)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all." [Muslim, Ahmad, Aboo Daawood, an-Nasaa'ee, at-Tirmidhee, Ibn Maajah]

Recommended:
http://www.ikhwanweb.com
http://www.islamonline.net
http://www.islam-guide.com