ASA,
Please I want to know what type of music is allowed by
sharia?
Are this so called "Islamic hip-hop artists"
practising Islam; how is the audiance sitted; are
there Muslim girls in the group; etc?
What is ISLAMIC HIP-HOP? Is this an inovation
introduced by the Muslim's that are friends of the
west?
I believe all these questions should be addressed
before they are encouraged to go "hip-hop" else there
will not be a difference between them and the
Cristains.
Massallam
Abubakar

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED],