Hello Islamcity Members!

  My name is Michael.

  I am a 44 year old college student.

  I currently attend school at a community college located in a suburb of Los
Angeles County.

  I am interested in making a compelling comparative study of Christianity,
Judaism and Muslim faiths.

  I have joined this group hoping to make friendly contacts with persons
expertly knowledgable in Holy Quran text.

  In my own personal studies I have discovered some interesting points that I
have not heard presented before by "religious leaders" and I hope to share
these as time and interest permit.

  As a man presumed by legislative law to be a member of a nation whose ethical
and political reputation is all too often questionable at best, I can only
declare for myself that I do not approve of what men and women enlisted in the
United States civil service have done and are doing in the name of GOD, Christ
or the People Of The United States Of America.
  By the same token I find some of the behavior of other international
political and religious zealots offensive and patently unacceptable.

  My loyalty rests with GOD alone.

  I look forward to developing new, rewarding and enlighting relationships with
other enlightened persons. It is through these relationships that I hope to
positively affect the Earthly environment that is home to all of us.

  Respectfully,

  Michael S. Chacon

[EMAIL PROTECTED]