zafar iqbal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:           Dear all

I felt dreadful after reading this article in a
mainstream newspaper. I think its inciting hatred of
muslims by confusing third world issues, despotic
regimes, poverty , culture and customs with Islam.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/guest_contributors/article1480090.ece

we have come a long way where this kind of view can be
expressed unchallenged by the mainstream society. a
decade ago this would be only aired in the BNP
literature or kilroy silk in the express .I dread to
think how much further we have to go along the road of
demonisation

zafar
--- Nawaz Ali <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

AA
Just to remind all Branch Presidents and Branch
Secretaries that yourbranch page on the ISB site can
now be maintained by yourselves.
If you don't have a login yet please email me to
request one.

Nawaz