As Salaamu Alaikum,

Buy Tropicana Juice from Maidah:  Atlanta Food Consoritum  and save!  We have
the best price in town.  You can't get it any  less expensive anywhere else
we have checked.  Plus, help charity.   The Baitul Salaam Network, Inc. is
selling juice as a fund raiser.   When you call or respond by email let us know
you heard about the juice through  this email blast, flyer or a supporter of
the
Baitul Salaam Network, Inc. and  they will receive a donation from Maidah,
insh'Allah.  When we sell a case  we get a commission from Maidah.  The juice
sells for $12 per case (12 to a  case).  The bottles sizes are 32 oz. plastic.
Flavors:  Apple,  Orange, Ruby Red Grapefruit and Cranberry.

Place your order by phone and confirm payment.    Maidah will deliver within
48 hours of placement of your order.  Must buy  three or more cases for us to
deliver to your home.  At this time we  are dropping off orders at businesses
and places
of worship.  If you are a store owner contact Brother  Abdullah at (404)
932-8339 and let him know how you heard about this offer when  placing your
order.

To order call (404) 366-6610 or [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) .

ma salaam
http://www.aol.com.