Studentships / Scholarships / RA / TA.
(Including some Job info)
Saturday, 24 March 2007
Source: From following Institutes' publications (printed & web-sites)
Please forward to your contacts.

1.
University of Lincoln.
Department of Psychology.
3 PhD Studentships commencing in June 2007.
Ref. HR1023A.
Closing date: Friday 13 April 2007.
Interviews expected to be in May 2007.
For more please check from the following site/s:
www.lincoln.ac.uk
Interested students can obtain project descriptions for each of the areas by
going to:

http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/vacancies/index.htm

2.
The University of Reading.
4 PhD opportunities 2007.
School of Psychology & Clinical Language Science (PsyCLS)
Commencing in October 2007.
Ref. codes: CW, DS, PR, ESRC.
Closing date: Friday 13 April 2007.
This University has a thriving research community and more information on
their research strengths may be obtained by contacting potential supervisors
from:

http://www.psychology.rdg.ac.uk
* This info I did collect from printed material where it was advised to
check the details from the web version using the Ref. Codes, for areas and
subjects, before contact or apply.

3.
University of Southampton.
School of Civil Engineering and the Environment.
8 PhD Studentships & Jobs.
Some available immediately.
For further details please visit:

www.civil.soton.ac.uk/research/WMRGjobs/
Research into Sustainable Waste Management.
Senior Research Fellow – Landfill Modelling.
Ref.: 0811-07-E.
Research Associate – Tracer behaviour in wastes.
Ref.: 0823-07-E.
Wessex Institute of Health Research & Development.
Southampton Health Technology Assessments Centre.
Research Fellows in Evidence Synthesis, Medical Statistics or Epidemiology –
2 posts.
Ref.: 0860-07-M.
Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow in Health Economics / Modelling – 2
posts.
Ref.: 0861-07-M.
National Co-ordinating Centre for Health Technology Assessment.
Research Fellow – 2 posts.
Ref.: 0856-07-M.
Apply online.
For more please check from the following site/s:

www.jobs.soton.ac.uk

4.
The Open University.
A five-year RCUK Academic Research Fellowship in Design guaranteed to lead
to a permanent Lectureship.
Ref.: 3300.
Research Fellow / Assistant.
Attitudes to the use of Organic Resources on Land.
Ref.: 3495.
For more please check from the following site/s:

www3.open.ac.uk/emloyment <http://www.open.ac.uk/emloyment>

5.
University of Birmingham.
School of Sport & Exercise Sciences.
Research Fellow 2 posts.
Ref.: H39924 & H39923.
For more please check from the following site/s:

www.hr.bham.ac.uk/jobs

6.
University of Surrey.
Research group on Lifestyle.
5 PhD Studentships.
For more please check from the following site/s:

www.surrey.ac.uk/resolve
Closing date: 20 April 2007.

7.
University of Kent.
6 Departmental and University Studentships & Scholarships.
School of Social Policy, Sociology & Social Research.
For more please check from the following site/s:

www.kent.ac.uk/sspssr

8.
University of Westminster.
Harrow Campus.
MPhil / PhD Research studentships in Media & Communication, Arts & Cultural
Criticism.
Under CREAM & CAMRI Scholarships programme.
For more please check from the following site/s:

www.wmin.ac.uk/mad

Thank you.
Arif/UK
NOTE: I am not a student-consultant or am not acting on behalf of any
Institute as an agent. Also, I am not in a position to help you to secure
any studentship published above. Please try to help yourself or contact your
University / College Student's consultant or visit your local British
Council Library or Education Information Centre. This is my voluntary
support at spare-time for those who might need these information and cannot
get easily, especially from overseas. If you find any typing mistake leave
you confused from any of those web links and cannot help you to correct,
please do not hesitate to contact me. *If you do not like to receive mails
from me regarding studentship, please let me know and I will delete your
email address from my mailing list.*

--
Ends