As-Salaam-Alykum
 I hope every one is doing well, We are writing this seeking some help from
fellow Muslims around the world, My wife and I are working on a project, the
idea of Project came to mind while listening to show when this individual asked
a question " You claim that Islam gives the rights to women, give us some
examples, to that the answer was given by  quoting few handful of Muslim Women
leaders in history and nothing current.
What we are working towards is to compile a list of all Muslim Female leaders,
activist, authors, thinkers, doers, head of the organizations, etc. After we
get this information, Inshallah we would like to see it get published as a
reference that could be used in answering back when this question is posed.
We know that there are lot of women who are head of the organizations, they are
active community members they are media spokesperson, they are writers who
express their thoughts and ideas freely, there have been political female
leaders, there's along list of Muslim Women in positions that gives us the
examples of Islamic women rights in practice.

We hope you get the jist of what we are trying to accomplish.  If you know of
anyone or if you are that person, please emails us with the following details
at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Name:
Profession:
State:(city if you would like)
Country:
Contact Information: Email -- phone if you are comfortable

At this point these are the basic information we would like to gather, if need
more we can contact the individuals directly.Please go ahead and email who and
what you know, I am sure we will come across a person mentioned multiple times
but we will sift thru that information

We also realize and understand that there are lot of members on the yahoo
groups who are members in multiple yahoo groups and we apologize if you are
receiving this email 200 time.
If you would be kind enough not to respond to the yahoo groups and create a
cluster of emails for non-concerned members and Email this information directly
to [EMAIL PROTECTED], we surely would appreciate this

Jazakallah Khair

Raissa & Tariq Azmi
 .

Looking for earth-friendly autos?