Interesting but the website you gave does not seem to exist..
Asalamu Alaikum wr wb

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:                                  Before I met my hubby
(and studying in International Islamic University) I thought good men don't
exist. I thought all men sees women as sex object. I know now I am wrong.
After I marry my hubby I am so scared my hubby will be like those playboys out
there and I hated polygamy. After a lot of thought and also reading this article
http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?articleid=6694&TrackingID=516311&BannerID=544657&menuid=6&GT1=9278
I guess all women needs love. And all women want to be loved by good men. Pity
good men aren't many, that is why I have a different view now of polygamy. Do
read the article.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time

Bored stiff? Loosen up...