As Salaamu Alaikum,

If you want to build your business, do some good in our  community and enjoy
the good life (with money) pass this on to at least 10  people you love
anywhere in the world.  See the web site for locations of  members.

Visit:  _www.blackbusiness.com/hadayai_
(http://www.blackbusiness.com/hadayai)  sign  up free as a Supporter.  Then
after you see what you need to see and
hear  what you need to hear upgrade to Junior Networker or Networker.  The top
 level team members will be in your city after June 1 to set up offices and
host  events.  The more people signed up in your area the sooner they will
visit  your city to host an event.

I went to a local networking meeting tonight and it was  awesome!  We
inspired each other, bought from each other and  encouraged each other.  We
need to
do this to make life better for our  children and grandchildren.

Money is not evil it is what we do with money.  If we do  good with it
everyone wins.

Please do not be offended by the term black.  We must do  this among African
Americans to end our poverty and rebuild our  communities.  We must do this
for ourselves not anyone else.

Pass this on to all you know, insh'Allah.

ma salaam
Hadayai