*Asalaamu Alaikum Warehmatulahe Wabarakatuhu*

*!::^::! HADEES SERIES !::^::!*

* Hadees on PRAYERS-SHORTENED*

*Sahih Bukhari Hadith *

*12.**    Offering optional prayers before compulsory prayer instead of
after*

*Hadith 2.207      Narrated by Ibn Abu Laila*

Only Um Hani told us that she had seen the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa
sallam)  offering the Duha (forenoon prayer). She said, "On the day of the
conquest of Mecca, the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) took a bath in
my house and offered eight Rakat. I never saw him praying such a light
prayer but he performed perfect prostration and bowing." Narrated 'Abdullah
bin Amir that his father had told him that he had seen the Prophet
(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) praying Nawafil at night on the back of his
mount on a journey, facing whatever direction it took.

*Hadith 2.208      Narrated by Salim bin Abdullah*

Ibn 'Umar said, "Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) used to pray
the Nawafil on the back of his mount (carriage) by signs facing any
direction." Ibn 'Umar used to do the same.

*13.    Offering Maghrib and Isha prayers together on a journey*

*Hadith 2.209      Narrated by Salims father*

The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) used to offer the Maghrib and
Isha' prayers together whenever he was in a hurry on a journey.

Narrated Ibn Abbas: Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) used to
offer the Zuhr and 'Asr prayers together on journeys, and also used to offer
the Maghrib and 'Isha' prayers together.

Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) used to
offer the Maghrib and the 'Isha' prayers together on journeys.

*14.    Adhan and Iqama when Maghrib and Isha prayers are offered together?*

*Hadith 2.210      Narrated by Az Zuhri*

Salim told me, "'Abdullah bin 'Umar said, 'I saw Allah's Apostle
(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) delaying the Maghrib prayer till he offered
it along with the Isha prayer whenever he was in a hurry during the
journey.' " Salim said, "Abdullah bin Umar used to do the same whenever he
was in a hurry during the journey. After making the call for Iqama, for the
Maghrib prayer he used to offer three Rakat and then perform Taslim. After
waiting for a short while, he would pronounce the Iqama for the 'Isha'
prayer and offer two Rakat and perform Taslim. He never prayed any Nawafil
in between the two prayers or after the 'Isha' prayers till he got up in the
middle of the night (for Tahajjud prayer)."

*Hadith 2.211      Narrated by Anas*

Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) used to offer these two
prayers  together on journeys, i.e. the Maghrib and the 'Isha'.
------------------------------

Please keep forwarding this "Hadith" to all ... Because the Prophet
(sallallaahu  alayhi wa  sallam) said: "Pass on knowledge from  me even if
it is only one Verse".
*Insha Allah Hadees on Prayers-Shortened will be continued... *
*      **        *
*NOTE:*
*1.* If you has not received Previously sent PART'S of this series then
please Send  me a Mail mentioning the missed PARTS, Insha Allah I will send
them to you.
*2.* With the Last Part of this Series the word document will be Attached -
It contains all the Hadees related to *Prayers-Shortened* since from the
starting.

*Insha Allah Remember me & my Family members in your DUA*
**
*Allah Hafiz.*