Dear All,

*Please take your time to read this mail.*

*

Thank you Anna for your comment. (Anna's comment at below) When I first read
the article I had the same feelings you have described. Also, I was thinking
Mr. Obama would not win the election race as he was talking against Israel.
Also, I thanked Mr Obama, at least he made it and tried to tie a bell on the
neck of the cat!

I read the article from the web version and posted it to the group but did
not copy and paste the article, as I always do. I wished to read the article
again at night and to do so I surfed the web only to see the article was
removed from the web. I got the idea why it was removed. I saw some articles
were removed from The Telegraph when they published articles on corrupt
Saudi regime.

I did contact The Guardian and have received a common reply with excuse of
copyright but I guess you have got the idea why it was removed. It was
unusual from newspaper like The Guardian. It is also unbelievable that
without proper copyright they published the article!

I have added the copy of the reply from The Guardian below.

If anyone saved the copy of the article please forward to the group and a
copy to me, please.

My suspicious mind went far when I received about ten mails from hard line
patriots from the USA. All of them used strong languages and mainly asked
why did I forward the link of this article? Have you got the idea? The way
Saudi Government forced The Telegraph to remove some articles from the web I
guess Israeli and the USA Govts did apply the same method!

This morning I received a mail from one Bruce Majors, who did not make any
comment but forwarded a copy of an article that is available from the link
below:
http://www.theobjectivestandard.com/issues/2007-spring/forward-strategy-for-failure.asp#_edn37

Thanks for your time.
*Arif Bhuiyan*