An English Professor wrote the words,
  "WOMAN without her MAN is NOTHING" on the blackboard and directed his
students to punctuate it correctly.
  The men wrote: "WOMAN, without her MAN, is NOTHING."
  The women wrote: "WOMAN: Without her, MAN is NOTHING."
  (So You See, It's all in the punctuation)
  Children the Main Victims of Summer Marriages

Lulwa Shalhoub, Arab News
  http://arabnews.com/?page=1&section=0&article=98725&d=20&m=7&y=2007

  JEDDAH, 20 July 2007 — The summer season is known as a primetime for male
Saudi tourists to marry women from other countries while on holiday abroad.
These marriages are generally unplanned. Most men undergo such marriages with
an intention of enjoying their vacation in the company of women who are
“religiously” legal for them.

  The marriages are ones of convenience. While men look for fun, the women are
usually experiencing financial difficulties and see summer marriages as a way
to be spoilt and have money spent on them. The real victims of such marriages
are their children.

  According to Abdullah Al-Hamoud, chairman of Awasser, a Saudi charity that
looks after the welfare of Saudi families abroad, the Kingdom protects the
rights of children from marriages between Saudi men and non-Saudi women. He
added that such marriages are usually done without the prior-permission of the
Interior Ministry. (Saudi law demands Saudis seek permission when marrying
abroad).

  “Such marriages are not only restricted to the summer season,” he said. “They
happen throughout the year. Sometimes Saudi husbands don’t want to bring their
foreign wives to the Kingdom. They prefer keeping them outside the Kingdom and
frequently fly abroad to visit them,” he added.

  The charity has offices abroad at Saudi embassies in Egypt, Syria, Lebanon,
Yemen, Morocco and Indonesia. The organization also runs awareness campaigns
for Saudis, warning them against visiting unscrupulous matchmaking offices.

  “Children from such marriages are entitled to come to the Kingdom and be
registered in their fathers’ family cards. However, wives can’t come unless
they’re accredited. They also can’t get listed in their husband’s family card
until then,” said Al-Hamoud.

  “In cases of fathers denying they are related to a child, we make them
undergo DNA tests to prove their identity. However, we haven’t faced such a
scenario as of yet,” he added.

  Awasser has also found that 70 percent of Saudis living abroad are the
children of cross-cultural marriages. The society has succeeded in bringing 32
poverty-stricken children of Saudi fathers into the Kingdom in the past 18
months.

  AB – [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  “United We Stand Free With DIGINITY. Divided We get ENSLAVED By The Zionist
NEW WORLD ORDER.”

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?