ASA, According to my understanding of the Religion of Islam, Allah command his
worshippers to fight the oppression of His Worship until it ends or your life
ends, which ever comes first.

   And the sunnah of Prophet Muhammad shows that this is exactly what he and
his sahabah did , when their access to prayer and worship in Allah's House of
Worship was being blocked, the same way,  at the Kabbah, by the Quraish.  And
they fought physical wars against the Quraish until their oppression stopped
and they were able to pray there in peace.  Then their fighting stopped.

  Allah permits those whose Allahe endowed rights are being oppressed to
publically protest that oppression until it ends,

  So I believe I am acting in accord with Allah's Commands, Prophet Muhammad's
Sunnah, and that what Allah has made Perrmissable, if not Obligatory.

  If you truly want the situation to end..... then I suggest that you work to
get those who are oppressing the worship of Allah, to stop oppressing.   I am
not oppressing anyone;s right to worship anywhere, anyhow.   I am only
answerign the call to prayer, as  Allah command us, asking for permission to
pray and worship in Allah's House of Worship, and reporting how they respond.

  Is anyone telling you where to or where not to worship?  Do you, and every
other muslim,  have the ongoing  rught to worship at the masjid of your choice,
no matter where in the world you are?  Under the principles of Freedom,
Justice, and Equality and Freedom of Religion, snd Sharia Law  in Islam,
doesn't everyone have the same equal rights?

  And to whom has Allah made it permissable to oppress Hiw Worship?  Those who
do so intentionally with knowledge, are exhibiting the very essense of shirk.

  While you are willing to ask me to worship somewhere else against my will,
are you willing, or have you asked those who are oppressing the worship of
Allah to stop their oppression?

  With this Sunnah as our model, why should we do any less.... though the
polytheist be adverse.

  Peace, Curtis Sharif
  Houston, Texas

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
          ASA,

I cannot speak for anyone else on this forum, but I am a bit tired of
hearing all the _itching. Brother Curtis, just go to another Masjid and move
on. I
mean do we have to read about this fitnah daily?

Khalid