Bismillah
  Salaam, everyone.
  A short time ago some of you were kind enough to sign a petition for my
Fiance , Herbert J.Blakeney. I just wanted to up date you all and ask you to
pray for him! Herbert is an innocent Muslim on Death row for a crime committed
by a Police Officer. Recently Herbert filed a perjury case against the
witnesses in his Criminal case, ie. the cops. He was then appointed the same
counsel he'd had in his original trial so he appealed to the Attorney General
to stand down that counsel and appoint another. This was denied! Three times in
recent months we've been advised to DROP the perjury case as it's ' a fast
track to his execution!' WHY? What are 'they' afraid of? 'They' know we can't
afford the Attorney we need to unravel Herberts case and 'they' know the
perjury case would prove Herberts innocence!! Even though we know the perjury
case would secure his innocence, how can we take the risk 'they'll' execute him
to keep the truth from coming out?? We're in a no win situation!!!
 This is so wrong. Herbert is INNOCENT yet 'they'll' execute an innocent man to
save themselves. Where's the  justice? So please pray for a miracle
Insha-allah. Just something else i'd like to share with the group......I'm
taking my SHAHADAH  today!!! Thankyou for reading this. Linda

http://www.petitiononline.com/hb24332/petition.html