www.newmedinah. com <http://www.newmedin ah.com/>

September 25, 2007

As-Salaam-Alaikum… .

Ramadan Mubarak!!

Dear Believers:

We bring you greetings from The New Medinah Community! We have
been striving to please Allah and build a model Islamic community
since 1987. Allah has equally blessed us with over 17 years of
nurturing the young minds in our educational system. During
those years we have successfully administered both a full-time
school and an on-line Internet based curriculum. Many of our
graduates have gone on to be positive contributors to society.

Although we have had some measured success with our modest means
and resources, we continue to aim for EXCELLENCE! However, due
to extreme budgetary constraints and personnel changes, we are
facing an immediate financial dilemma. We are in critical need
of new computers, books, and maintenance of our overhead
expenses.

We realize that you are very busy and may be overwhelmed with
other charitable obligations. We pray however, that you can find
a moment to consider assisting us in our pursuit to continue
administering quality education. We humbly seek 10 Corporate
Sponsors who can contribute $3,000 per year to our Educational
Fund. A portion of those funds will be placed in an Endowment
honoring your legacy to supporting education.

You may choose to make a one-time donation, choose a convenient
installment plan of $1500 per semester, or you may select to
utilize our bank draft program where a certain amount can be
transferred on monthly basis. We have enclosed a sign-up form for
your convenience. It’s your choice and we will honor and
accommodate whichever way you select.

We pray that you consider our immediate needs and appeal for
assistance. Whatever financial assistance rendered will be
greatly appreciated. We will always appreciate deeply your
prayers and moral support as well!! May Allah grant you with a
blessed Ramadan!

Sincerely,

New Medinah School Board

Imam Alvin Shareef, Principal, Board Member Deanna
Abdullah, Board Member

Donna Ali, Administrator, Board Chair
Khaleelah Hasan, Board Member

J. Hafeeza Mahmoud, Board Member