O, Dear Muslims. I give you my salam and my well wishes. Even though its late
but i still wish you Eid Mubrak, wish you happiness, wish you the LOVE OF THE
ONES YOU LOVE, wish you unity, prosperity, wish you peace and tranqulity in
your imaan and acceptance of your fast, your salah and your dua.
  I am here to give the glad tidings of Victory that Allah swt has promised you
in the Quran. This article or the Glad tidings, when I wanted to publish it for
the news letter of our local Majid on the day of eid, i was told that I am
"radical in thoughts", I was told that I am "anti - west", i was told that my
article is "controvercial" .
  My dear Muslims, in todays world of deceipt, speaking the truth has become
revolutionary. Speaking for your own brothers and sisters in Iraq, Falesteen,
and other countries has become "radical in thoughts, and "controvercial. "
  My dear Muslims, I request you to be my witness on the day of judgement that
I have delivered or have had tried to deliver the pleasant glad tidings of
Victory that Allah swt has promised us. My Article, however was rejected. It
was very sad, indeed a very very sad that i was not able to speak for my
Muslims brothers and sisters on Eid ul Fitr. The sad part was this news letter
is called The Voice. "The Voice"? what Voice? when you censor Muslims from
speaking up for their Muslim brothers and sisters. Its not A Voice, its
suffocation. I am sure if i am willing to volunteer for that News letter
anymore.
  Dear Muslims, I have come with a Message that will give you hope and remind
you of the One of the Promises of Allah swt in these worst times that Muslim
Ummah has afflicted off. Please read it and Give me your feedback.
  Ma-salama
  Your Brother in Islam
  Prince of Destiny

  Allah (swt) promised the Muslims the Ultimate Victory
  “Allah has promised, to those among you who believe and work righteous deeds,
that He will, of a surety, grant them in the land, inheritance (of power), as
He granted it to those before them; that He will establish in authority their
Deen - the one which He has chosen for them; and that He will change (their
state), after the fear in which they (lived), to one of security and peace:
'They will worship Me alone and not associate aught with Me…” (an-Noor: 55)
  Today, Islam and Muslims are made sole victims of war on terror. We have
experienced the true nature of democracy - our sisters are gang raped by US
soldiers, occupying our countries, arming Sunnis and shias to fight amongst
each other, horrific crimes committed by US Soldiers in Abu Ghuraib, Millions
of Muslims killed and Millions more made refugees in their very homelands,
Muslims living in public bathrooms and eating from dumpsters.  This is the
state of the Muslims when western forces have been defeated in Iraq,
Afghanistan, Lebanon and etc. Had these forced won these wars our situation
would be like that of the Muslims when they were invaded by Mongols or like
what Bishop Desmond Tutu summarized the British invasion of African countries
in this quote: “When missionaries came to Africa, they had the bible we had the
land. They said, 'Let us pray.’ We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had
the Bible and they had the land.”
  You might argue that how can Muslim Ummah be victorious when the whole Ummah
is under autocracy of Western colonial powers? Sahabah (raa) asked Prophet
(saw) the similar question. Allah (swt) revealed "Do not be dejected nor
grieve; you shall be the successful if you are Believers." (Ar Ra’ad13:139). In
these ayats not only Allah (swt) promises Muslims victory but also punishment
for disbelievers who have tortured Muslims. Since a Muslim does not bow to
anyone but to Allah (swt); for any need he asks HIM for them. A Muslim does not
follow the desires of men; he depends on the firm balance of Huqq. The
inspiration of his soul comes from strong belief he has in Allah (swt). This by
itself creates in him a sense of dignity, purity, cleanliness, modesty, piety,
desire for good deeds, and ambassador of Islam on earth. This belief gives him
the assurance that the reward is in the Hereafter, the reward before which the
troubles of the world and all its sorrows become
 insignificant. The heart of the Believer is content with it. Then there is no
way Allah (swt) will leave Muslims dejected with grief in their hearts and give
Kufr victory over Iman. Sayyid Qutb in his book "Fi Dhilal ul Quran" (In the
shades of the Qur'an) says that Allah does not give victory to Muslims unless
he test them in their iman and unless it is clear to Him who is on his side and
who is not and Allah (swt) also punished the kuffar at the hands of Believers.
Here are few Historical evidences.
  A.     Allah (swt) tested Prophet Musa (aws) and Bani Israely when they
reached dead end when the sea was in front of them and huge army of Fir’awn
(pharaoh) behind them.  Bani Israel told Musa (asw), ‘You lied to us. You told
us that Allah is going to protect us. And here we are facing death. The sea is
ahead of us, Fir’awn is behind us; there’s no way out.’ Musa (aws) replied –
"By no means! Allah is with me and will guide me." (ash-Shu’ara: 62). So at
this point, the test was over and Allah (swt) told him to strike the sea with
his stick. The sea was split and Muslims were able to escape from the passage
and Allah swt drowned Fir’awn and is army in the sea.
  B.
  C.     B: Ibn Katheer reported that when Frederick Barbarossa, King of
Germany came out to fight Salahuddin with army of 300,000 strong, it was a test
for the Muslims. When the crusaders reached a river, As Frederick was crossing
the stream on his horse, something spooked his horse. Frederick Barbarossa
falls into the cold water, has a heart attack and dies. Ibn katheer says in
jest, ‘The king of the Germans dies in water that doesn’t even reach your
knees!’ After the king dies, disease spreads among them and they are disunited.
By the time they reached to ‘Akkaa, the 300,000 army was brought down to 1,000.
When you look at them it is like they have just come out from their graves.
Only 1,000 from 300,000 reached to meet Salahuddin. Ibn Katheer says, ‘If it
wasn’t for the care of Allah for this Ummah by killing the German King, we
would be saying today that Egypt and Syria were once Muslim.”

  In regards to kuffar who have terrorized not only the Muslim lands but also
the whole world. Allah (swt) says about them “When they are told: "Do not
spread corruption on earth,’ they replied: "we are only (spreading) peace!’ No,
they are the corrupters, but they do not realize it. (Al Baqara: 11-12). Allah
(swt) also says "Let it not deceive you that the unbelievers walk about in the
land. A little respite and their abode is Hell, and what an evil place! But for
those who fear their Lord are Gardens through which rivers flow, to abide
therein – a hospitality from God; and that which is with God is best for the
righteous." (Al Imran 3:196-198), “Do not think that God is unaware of the
doings of the wicked people. He has deferred (judgment for) them to the Day
when the eyes shall stare, and they shall run with necks outstretched and heads
erect, their sight never returned to themselves, their hearts void". (Ibrahim
14:42-43) “Indeed, for those who persecute the believing
 men and women, and later do not repent, is the penalty of Hell; for them is
the penalty of burning fire…”. (al Buruj 85: 10 -11)

  We if analyze the above examples, we can realize that not only Allah (swt)
test Muslims in their Iman before giving them victory but also punishes the
kuffar. We complain that we are living in the worst times - the Ummah is weak,
defeated and disunited, and we wish we were living in the time of the Sahabah
or times of the heroic Islamic eras.  This is a wrong analysis.  If we analyze
properly we would find that our time is quite ‘similar’ to the time of the
Sahabah because when the Sahabah came there was no Islamic authority and there
is no Islamic authority today. The Sahabah fought super powers and all the
Arabs that were against them and established Islamic state and practiced Islam.
In our history we would find Islamic authority, protection and place to
practice Islam. Today the whole world is waging a war against us and this is
similar to time of the Sahabah. We are prosecuted for practicing Islam. We
don’t have any protection or migrate to a place where we can
 practice Islam. We don’t have Islamic economic or judicial or military or
educational or social systems to refer to. We are now in process of
establishing Islam from the scratch.
  We are living in very difficult times. Working towards righteousness reaps
greater rewards. This is because greater the difficulty greater is the reward.
This is why Muhammad (saw) mentioned in a hadith that even though the best
generation is of the Sahabah, then the Tabi’een, then the Taba Tabi’een, there
will be a generation of people at the end of time and the ajar(reward) of one
of them will be equal to the ajr of fifty! So the Sahabah asked, "Fifty of us
or fifty of them?" Prophet (saw) replied, "Fifty of you."
  We are living under all sorts of oppressive systems today. Instead of
complaining of our time we should prepare ourselves towards ultimate victory
for that we have to start from ourselves, our families and our communities.
This is because Muslims are armed with their strong belief in Islamic Aqeedah.
This consciousness not only relieves us from dejection and grief, which are
natural for a human being under oppression but gives patience, steadfastness, a
sense vibrant feeling with which we looks upon the conquerors from a superior
position. We know that promise of Allah (swt) that “Allah is the Protector of
the believers. (al-Hajj: 38) is certain and the oppression we are living under
is a temporary sate which will pass away and might face death. However, Death
comes to all, but for Muslims there is martyrdom. We will proceed to the
Jannah, while conquerors go to Hell Fire and Inshallah, when Ummah will be
ready with these concepts engraved in our hearts and minds,
 Inshallah, Allah (swt) will bestow his promise of Victory on us.
  The earth belongs to Allah and He will inherit it to whomever He wills of His
servants but eventually the earth will be inherited by the Muttaqeen (pious).
(al-‘Araaf: 128)