Ahadith Qudsi-Superiority of Monotheism . . .
  Qudsi Hadith: 16

  Allah screens the believer in the world as well as in the Hereafter

  16. Narrated Safwan bin Muhriz Al-Mazini: While I was on my way along with
Ibn "Umar (r.a.) taking (holding up) his hand in mine, Suddenly a man appeared
to him and said: What did you hear Allah's Messenger (s.a.w.s.) saying about
confidential talk (secret conversation)? He said:  I heard Allah's Messenger
(s.a.w.s.) saying: (On the Day of Resurrection) Allah will draw near to a
believer and put His forgiveness over him and screen him (his sins) then Allah
will say: Do you know such and such sin? Do you know such and such? He will
say: Yes, my Lord! This conversation will continue) until Allah will make him
confess his sins, and thinks that he is ruined. The Allah will say: I concealed
them (your sins in the world) and I do forgive you today. Then he will be given
the record book containing his good deeds. As regards, the infidels and
hypocrites, the witness will say: These are the people who have disbelieved
their Lord. Behold! Allah's Curse is upon transgressors.
    (This Hadith is sound and reported by Bukhari, Mulsim and Ibn Majah)

                   Allah's (Assawajal) mercy can be seen in this world. An
evidence of this is that he covers the sinners through He is All-Mighty and
All-knowing. A further evidence is that he also forgives the same sins in the
Hereafter. He (Assawajal) may also uncover you as a penalty in this world. So
one should always care that Allah is watching him.

  *******

  Saying of the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s.)

  Having Allahs Statements.

  From Darussalam Islamic Books