Assalam o Alaikumm

Below mention video tell us about the reality about Disney. Please be aware
about to others to save our children future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTKCianLuI0

Regards
Fasih
Repeating and Reminding is a Key to the success of Effective Communication.
You are FULLY allowed to copy / forward any or all part of it.

  Yaa ALLAH ! We are ful of sins. we ignore you in our life don't ignore us
and please guide us towards your path with the help of  Hazrat
 Muhammad Sallal La ho Alaihay Wassalum Sunnat. And open our hearts to
understand our Deen..Ameen

  Visit this site for Islamic Material.www.quranacademy.com
Join the forum : www.forum.quranacademy.com

  JAZAA"A KALLAH

  This is my alternative  Email Address [EMAIL PROTECTED]