  From: Shakeel Ahmad
  To: eGroup For Muslims Around The World
  Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 11:39 AM
  Subject: Bismillah [IslamCity] Prime Minister's Office reviews programme for
minorities

  What is the status of Music, Art and Photography in the religion of Allah:
Click on this line to Watch Bilal Philips explain in this video
  From: syed rahman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Date: Nov 8, 2007 3:03 PM
  Subject: Prime Minister's Office reviews programme for minorities
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Prime Minister's Office reviews programme for
  minorities

http://www.khabrein.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8450&Itemid=88

  New Delhi, Nov 8 (IANS) While representation of
  minorities in government especially in paramilitary
  forces was encouraging, more effort was needed for
  education and extension of credit facilities, the
  Prime Minister's Office (PMO) said Thursday after a
  review of the programme for welfare of minorities.
  Taking stock of the prime minister's 15-point
  programme, which touches on areas ranging from
  communal riots and education to employment and
  housing, the prime minister's principal secretary T.K.
  Nair gave specific suggestions for speeding up the
  pace of implementation and the need for producing
  tangible results quickly.
  Read more:

http://www.khabrein.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8450&Itemid=88

  --
  PS: Actions may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without
action, so act we MUST.

  Shakeel Ahmad
  Dubai, United Arab Emirates
  +971.50.4599172
  http://www.biharanjuman.org - Largest network of people from Bihar or
Jharkhand

  Remember, growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

  We make a Living by what we get, we make a Life by what we give.

  If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow,
  you have no today to be thankful for.