Add Me <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  From: "Add Me" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Add Me" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: QURBANI/UDAY: Are we ready to revive the SUNNAH?
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 19:26:06 -0800

    @font-face {   font-family: Wingdings;  }  @font-face {   font-family:
Batang;  }  @font-face {   font-family: Batang;  }  @font-face {   font-family:
Arial Unicode MS;  }  @font-face {   font-family: Calibri;  }  @font-face {
font-family: Trebuchet MS;  }  @font-face {   font-family: Cooper Black;  }
@font-face {   font-family: @Arial Unicode MS;  }  @font-face {   font-family:
@Batang;  }  @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in
1.0in; }  P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY:
"Times New Roman","serif"  }  LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in
0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman","serif"  }  DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE:
12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman","serif"  }
P.MsoBodyText2 {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman","serif"; mso-style-link: "Body Text 2 Char";
mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto  }
 LI.MsoBodyText2 {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman","serif"; mso-style-link: "Body Text 2 Char";
mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto  }  DIV.MsoBodyText2 {
FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman","serif"; mso-style-link: "Body Text 2 Char"; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;
mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline; mso-style-priority: 99  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99  }  A:visited {   COLOR:
purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99  }
SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline;
mso-style-priority: 99  }  P {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in;
MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in; FONT-FAMILY: "Arial Unicode MS","sans-serif";
mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto  }  TT {   FONT-FAMILY:
"Courier New"  }
 SPAN.EmailStyle17 {   COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-style-type: personal-compose  }  SPAN.BodyText2Char {   FONT-FAMILY: "Times
New Roman","serif"; mso-style-link: "Body Text 2"; mso-style-name: "Body Text 2
Char"  }  .MsoChpDefault {   mso-style-type: export-only  }  DIV.Section1 {
page: Section1  }      Are we ready to revive the SUNNAH?

  Aabir radhiyallahu anhu reports: I went with the Prophet sallallahu alayhi
wasallam to the 'Eidgaah on the day of 'Eid-ul-Adh'haa. A ram was brought to
him after he had finished the sermon. He slaughtered it with his own hands
saying Bismillahi Allahu Akbar and said: "This is on my behalf and on behalf of
every one of my Ummah who has not been able to sacrifice."      (Abu Daawood)

  Your annual Share for Poor & Deserving Muslims

  à EXTEND YOUR HELPING HAND
  PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR YOU à

            Cost of ONE SHARE in BIG Animal
    Saudi Riyals
    US $
    Rupees
      Cost of ONE SHARE in Cow/Buffalo - INDIA
    100
    26
    1,000
      Cost of ONE SHARE Cow/Buffalo - PAKISTAN
    215
    57
    3,500
      Cost of ONE SHARE Cow/Buffalo - BANGLADESH
    250
    66
    4,500

            Cost of SHEEP
    Saudi Riyals
    US $
    Rupees
      Cost of SHEEP - INDIA
    350
    90
    3,500
      Cost of SHEEP - PAKISTAN
    400
    105
    6,750
      Cost of SHEEP – BANGLADESH(Cyclone affected areas)
    450
    120
    8,100

  Insha Allah this year we are putting our efforts to help out 200,000 people
in different areas.

  Once again we appeal to our generous sponsors to strengthen the Qurbani
Project. We must not let our despair turn to hopelessness...let us instead make
a firm commitment to use all that Allah (s.w.t.) has empowered us to help them
in the hour of their need.

  Please forward this mail to all of your friends and other mailing lists.

Kindly note, last date of placing Qurbani orders will be Wednesday 19th Dec
2007. In order to avoid unavailable or unsuitable sheep/animals, appreciate if
you book on or before 15th December 2007

  So please show up EARLY, Before CLOSING!!!!

  Please download last year reports:
          Al-Khidmat Foundation            Al-Islam Group

  For your quick reference & easy assistance kindly contact:
  Local Contacts:            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ABDUL WAHID OSMAN BELAL