Levels of Dawah

There are levels of Dawah for Islam, each level expands Dawah further.
The first level is individual dawah, meeting people, giving them books, explain
important issues .This is the basic level and a must for all Islamic workers.

The second higher level of Dawah is when a person becomes a good speaker, then
he can communicate to more people.

The third level of Dawah is reached when a person becomes a writer and writes
articles or books or even letters to news papers on a regular basis.He then
reaches more people even he canreach accross the country if he/she can write in
English or Arabic or other international languages,

An Islamist can reach fourth and higher and global level if he/she become
active in internet, al least for one hour.If a person writes through internet
and distributes positive or sound materials, he/she can reach world level, can
counteract those falsehoods which have no basis.

The first level is essential . If somebody can not be writer or speaker, he/she
can jump to the fourth global level in this age of internet.We can increase our
Dawah for good, dawah for Islam in this way.

Shah Abdul Hannan