Al salam aalikom dear all....

I had came across this hadith a while ago, which says:
*Narrated Ibn Abbas (the prophet said): *
*"Healing is in three things: a gulp of honey, cupping, and branding with
fire (cauterizing). But i forbid my followers to use (cauterization)
branding with fire" *
*Sahih El Bukhari (76-The book of medicine)*

Then like two weeks ago, i bumped into this piece of information which
mentions that:
*Honey is the only food that never turns bad*

Then i thought to myself Sob7an Allah; the only kind of food that the
prophet mentions that heals us, never goes bad.
We have no excuse to be unhealthy!!