Thanks for sending this John. Good video. The only problem I have was the
beginning. Muslims should not be blamed for false flag terrorist operations
conducted by our enemies. Even with all the headlines of arrests of Muslims for
terrorism, 99% of them are found not guilty as charged and the ones found
guilty are guilty only for minor immigration problems. The boogey man about
Muslim terrorists is a hoax. What the speaker mentioned in the beginning are
things that Muslims are being blamed for but things that I don't believe are
being done by Muslims. Iraq is a good example of that and this audio
presentation from the Taking Aim show gives a good exposure of that:

  http://www.box.net/shared/st0mge4ctt

John Churchilly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Folks,
  Please spare ONLY 5 minutes of your time to see this video..
  It is about the True Jihad & True Islam..

  http://www.slide.com/r/yojj9c5m1z8ml3uoSQ4hezuoavt7ev3K

"Strive as in a race to achieve the
 goal of excellence in all that you do."

For real insights visit: