  From: Leila Hosseini
  To: eGroup For Muslims Around The World
  Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 10:43 AM
  Subject: Bismillah [IslamCity] Homosexual Imams?

  Salaam, my Brothers & Sisters,

  First, the video:

  http://youtube.com/watch?v=TVhR_Drq734

  I was browsing the "most linked" videos on the popular website YouTube when I
saw a link to an imam. I clicked on it, and it is a homosexual imam. I
understand both Christianity and Judaism have now homosexual religious leaders,
but are any of you aware of Muslim ones?

  Leila

  http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008