The statement affirmed that the Israeli state didn’t represent the Jewish
people and religion.
  “They may call themselves Jews, but they are not following the Jewish
religion. They are barbarians and butchers. They defile and desecrate the
holiness of our religion, of our Torah.”

  Anti-Zionist Jews condemn Gaza massacres  Khalid Amayreh

  The Palestinian Information Center
  From Khalid Amayreh in Occupied Jerusalem
  A worldwide organization representing anti-Zionist Jews has strongly
condemned the ongoing mass killing and maiming by the Israeli occupation army
of hundreds of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.
  In an “urgent statement” released Sunday, the Neturei Karta organization
called on the world community to “stop the wild beast of the Zionist state from
destroying the Palestinian people.”
  “We Orthodox Jews condemn the murderous terrorism and gangsterism of the
Zionist murder machine,” read the statement, reacting to the killing of as many
as a hundred Palestinians, mostly innocent civilians, including some 20
children, during the past 72 hours.
  The statement went only saying that “for sixty years the Zionist butchers
have been expelling, occupying, ghettoizing, terrorizing and killing
Palestinians who simply want their rights restored in their homeland of
historic Palestine.
  “We call on all peace-loving nations to take every measure to stop the
madness unleashed by the Zionists and to restore the rights of the
Palestinians, thereby ending all suffering and bloodshed of all people in
historic Palestine.”
  The statement affirmed that the Israeli state didn’t represent the Jewish
people and religion.
  “They may call themselves Jews, but they are not following the Jewish
religion. They are barbarians and butchers. They defile and desecrate the
holiness of our religion, of our Torah.”
  The statement offered “deepest condolences and sympathy” to the entire
Palestinian people who must constantly face the effects of Zionist terrorism.
  Neturei Karta, which means “Guardians of the City,” is an international
organization of Orthodox Jews dedicated to the propagation and clarification of
Torah Judaism.
  The organization is firmly opposed to Zionism on theological and moral basis.
The organization often accuses Israel of generating anti-Semitism by acting and
behaving in ways inconsistent with Jewish morality and ethics, including the
Ten Commandments.
  http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/voices.php/2008/03/03/p23790

With Regards

Abi