Madrasah-11: Business and Technology  JAWED ANWAR 10 March, 2008
01:20:00
 This is a series of articles for the understanding of the history of centuries
old Madrasah and Islamic Education System in South Asian perspective published
in Muslims Weekly, New York, USA, in 19 series of the weekly column “Personal
Notes.” ...  Full story

  Stand Tall     YOUSEF DRUMMOND 10 March, 2008 01:10:07
 FOR the past month or so my private thoughts ruminate about the global Muslim
Ummah and I try to outline factors that are contributing to our emasculation or
ineffectiveness on both spiritual and political spheres.  I am sure that
readers ...  Full story

  Afghans Demand Dutch, Danish and All Foreign Troops Out  Press TV 10 March,
2008 01:03:17
 AFGHAN protestors have warned that they would attack foreign troops in
response to the reprinting of the Danish blasphemous cartoon. Protestors in
Jalalabad blocked on Sunday the highway to Pakistan a day after violent
demonstrations in Herat ...  Full story

  A Palestinian Cry  CHUCK BRUCKS 10 March, 2008 00:54:00
 A Heart-breaking Palestinian story!! This has been going on for SIXTY YEARS!!!
Please listen to what the old man says.....because the whole world does not
want to hear what he says specially Arab governments and ...  Full story

  Barack Obama Is Better Off Without Samantha Power  Enver Masud 10 March, 2008
00:47:34
 A KEY foreign policy advisor to Barack Obama, Samantha Power, was forced to
resign after describing Hillary Clinton as a monster. We know Power primarily
from her television appearances on the the subject of Darfur. We don't recall
...  Full story

  The Meaning of Gaza’s ‘Shoah’: Israel Plots another Palestinian Exodus
Jonathan Cook in Nazareth 10 March, 2008 00:33:00
 ISRAELI Deputy Defence Minister Matan Vilnai’s much publicised remark last
week about Gaza facing a “shoah” -- the Hebrew word for the Holocaust -- was
widely assumed to be unpleasant hyperbole about the army’s plans for an
imminent full-scale invasion ...  Full story

  Losing Iraq and Afghanistan   Ivan Eland 10 March, 2008 00:26:00
 AMERICA is an amazing place—one of the wealthiest and freest nations on earth.
Yet because Europe has so many more cultures and languages in one contained
area, Americans, compared to their European brethren, seem like country
bumpkins in their knowledge ...  Full story

  How Israel Taught Hamas All It Knows  Mamoon Alabbasi 10 March, 2008 00:10:00

 ONCE more, as Israel continues its ruthless attacks on the Palestinian
population (against both civilians and resistance fighters), mainstream media
outlets direct the blame on the victims. This time the villain is none other
than the democratically elected Palestinian resistance ...  Full story

  Bush, Colombia & Narco-Politics   Andrés Cala 10 March, 2008 00:01:54
 Originally published August 8, 2007 George W. Bush’s strategy of countering
Venezuela’s leftist president Hugo Chávez by strengthening ties to Colombia’s
rightist government has been undercut by fresh evidence of high-level drug
corruption and human rights violations implicating President ...  Full story

  USA and Africa: Bush Tour   Dr. Abdul Ruff Colachal 10 March, 2008 00:00:00

 THE world's wealthiest and strongest county USA and the weakest and poorest
continent Africa cannot have much in common and, therefore, the relationship
between them has not been shaped on any strong footings. USA and the West
European countries have ...  Full story