as-Salaamu`alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh,

We are pleased to announce, walhamdulillaah, the formation of Maasjid
Al Farooq's new *Paltalk room - Maasjid Al Faarooq NYC Live located in
the Religions and Spirituality/Islam Section and our TelelinkAccess
Number HAS CHANGED*

Wednesday's telelink number for**** April 2, 2008 ONLY "Important
Matters" class @

9:30PM EDT will be :

****1-605-475-6300 (#14513)

and

Friday's telelink number for April 5, 2008 for

The Sisters Class @ 9:30 PM EDT is:

1-309-946-5000 (#14513)

AFTER FRIDAY APRIL 5, 2008 the following

access number will be used for all telelinks!

1-309-946-5000 (#14513)

for the Current Classes held on-site nightly, please note the times
and schedules as they exist at this time and we hope that you will
join us bi'itnillaah ta'ala as follows. Additionally, those who are
locally within the area of Maasjid Al Farooq, in Brooklyn, they are
urged to attend there as well. On-Site classes are held at their
location @ 522 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11217 see Direction Map
in the link at the bottom of this page please.

Currently we are offering 4 Different Series of Lectures in
shaa'Allaah. Two times per week the room is held via Telelink access
only and that is Wednesdays and Fridays at 9:30 PM EST. Six Times per
week, Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturday and twice on Sunday
classes are held in the Paltalk Room, at 7:15 pm approximately
(following Maghrib Salat) and an additional session (Session #4)is
held on Sunday following ASR Salat at approximately 4:45PM EST)

We sincerely look forward inshaAllaah to your joining us for this
beneficial study program:

Series #1:"The Prophet's Prayer Described" SERIES
MONDAYS/THURSDAYS/SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
7:30pm @ Paltalk's Maasjid Al Faarooq LIVE NYC Room and on-site @
MAASJID LOCATION.

Series #2:"The Important Matters" SERIES

TUESDAYS

7:30PM@ Paltalk's Maasjid Al Faarooq LIVE NYC Room and on-site @
MAASJID LOCATION delivered by Abu Yusuf Khaleefah

Series #2:"The Important Matters" SERIES continues...
9:30PM VIA TELELINK PLEASE CALL 1-309-946-5000 EXT. 14513 delivered
by Abu Yusuf Khaleefah (****DIFFERENT NUMBER FOR APRIL 2ND CLASS ONLY
PLEASE READ ALERT ABOVE NORMAL CLASS SCHEDULE)

Series #3:"Sister's Classes #1-Aqeedah, #2-Natural Blood of Women"
FRIDAYS
9:30PM VIA TELELINK PLEASE CALL1-309-946-5000 EXT. 14513

delivered by Abu Yusuf Khaleefah

Series #4:"The Fundamental Principles and Hadeeth Study" Series
SUNDAYS* (THIS IS THE FIRST OF TWO CLASSES HELD ON SUNDAY SEE
PROPEHT'S PRAYER SERIES ABOVE)
4:45 PM (AFTER ASR SALAT) @ Paltalk's Maasjid Al Faarooq LIVE NYC
Room and on-site @ MAASJID LOCATION delivered by Abu Yusuf Khaleefah

MAASJID AL FAAROOQ