Asalam alikum
  Today brother and sister what we do .lots of thing which  are non Islamic
are going on .it is peak time of fitna .do we try to stop the Muslims brother
and sister from doing this What RAsool(SAW) said about this
  Battles (Kitab Al-Malahim)   Dawud :: Book 37 : Hadith 4324   Narrated
AbuBakr:
  You people recite this verse "You who believe, care for yourselves; he who
goes astray cannot harm you when you are rightly-guided," and put it in its
improper place.
  Khalid's version has: We heard the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) say: When the
people see a wrongdoer and do not prevent him, Allah will soon punish them all.
Amr ibn Hushaym's version has: I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him)
say: If acts of disobedience are done among any people and do not change them
though the are able to do so, Allah will soon punish them all.
  Think about it .are u able to stop them? if u r then u should stop them.

  Battles (Kitab Al-Malahim)   Dawud :: Book 37 : Hadith 4325   Narrated Jabir
ibn Abdullah:
  The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: If any man is among a people in whose
midst he does acts of disobedience, and, though they are able to make him
change (his acts), they do not change, Allah will smite them with punishment
before they die.
  Battles (Kitab Al-Malahim)   Dawud :: Book 37 : Hadith 4327   Narrated
AbuTha'labah al-Khushani:
  AbuUmayyah ash-Sha'bani said: I asked AbuTha'labah al-Khushani: What is your
opinion about the verse "Care for yourselves".
  He said: I swear by Allah, I asked the one who was well informed about it; I
asked the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) about it.
  He said: No, enjoin one another to do what is good and forbid one another to
do what is evil.
  Battles (Kitab Al-Malahim)   Dawud :: Book 37 : Hadith 4329   Narrated
Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As:
  When we were around the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), he mentioned
the period of commotion (fitnah) saying: When you see the people that their
covenants have been impaired, (the fulfilling of) the guarantees becomes rare,
and they become thus (interwining his fingers). I then got up and said: What
should I do at that time, may Allah make me ransom for you? He replied: Keep to
your house, control your tongue, accept what you approve, abandon what you
disapprove, attend to your own affairs, and leave alone the affairs of the
generality.

  But when you see niggardliness being obeyed, passion being followed, worldly
interests being preferred, everyone being charmed with his opinion, then care
for yourself, and leave alone what people in general are doing; for ahead of
you are days which will require endurance, in which showing endurance will be
like grasping live coals. The one who acts rightly during that period will have
the reward of fifty men who act as he does.
  Another version has: He said (The hearers asked:) Apostle of Allah, the
reward of fifty of them?
  He replied: The reward of fifty of you.
  Battles (Kitab Al-Malahim)   Dawud :: Book 37 : Hadith 4330   Narrated
AbuSa'id al-Khudri:
  The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The best fighting (jihad) in the path
of Allah is (to speak) a word of justice to an oppressive ruler.
  Battles (Kitab Al-Malahim)   Dawud :: Book 37 : Hadith 4331   Narrated Amirah
al-Kindi:
  The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: When sin is done in the earth, he who
sees it and disapproves of it will be taken like one who was not present, but
he who is not present and approves of it will be like him who sees.
  Allah save us from these fitna Ameen
  Pray for me and all muslim
  Allah give us right path . Ameen