Dr. Naseer you wrote,
“The entire case is now falling apart, not just because the unreliability of
the government's star witnesses has now been exposed in the national media as
druggies, failed businessmen demanding $15 million (!) for their 'testimony'
and publicity hounds. I blame also the politicians who were so quick to declare
them and an entire religion guilty and 'community' leaders who abandoned the
families of the Toronto 18 because of fear of association with what is now OK
to demonize: angry young Muslim males. Above all, I say that an unjust,
corrupted, system of justice reflects badly on Canada, and what Canadian
'values' are supposed to be about. And I say, this "War on Terror" is a lie.”
We have seen this same theme played over and over again in the US, UK,
Australia and other places. Loud noises being made over false Muslim
arrests, imprisonment and even tortur, while when the Muslims are found
innocent it is barely mentioned.
“Individual terrorism, directed at civilians, is wrong. But when it is
instigated by intelligence agencies I think we need to look at the
inconsistencies. The RCMP has a long history of using informants to infiltrate
communists, 'white nationalists' and now Muslims, then having their own
informants commit crimes to discredit the larger group. In the 70's RCMP
informants set off bombs in post boxes around Quebec to discredit the Quebec
separatist movement. That a few immature hot heads can be trusted to make hot
headed comments is always a given, but the fact that the various terrors of the
21st century were all conducted by various intelligence agencies are also, a
given. One of the ways of proving that would be to look at the explosives used
to commit those crimes. Sorry, the World Trade Towers were brought down by
explosives. The official story is an impossible lie. The Tube bombings in
London were conducted with military, not home-made explosives
 which simply could not have had the power required to do the damage they did.
The chief 'planner' of that, Haroon Aswat, turned out to be an MI-6 asset. The
Bali, Madrid and even Tel Aviv bombings all had similar inconsistencies.”
Yes Dr. Naseer, there are many, many setups that fit the modus operandi that
you described above and the WTC 1993 foiled bombing plot is a classic example
of this.
To be complete I took the liberty to add in red one sentence to your paragraph
below
"The "War on Terror" is a lie. The war against Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran and the
Muslim world is a lie. It serves the arms manufacturers and the rulers of the
world. It serves the oil companies whose profits and values of their reserves
go up. It helps the money lenders and promoters of war. It serves to transfer
your money out of your pockets and into the hands of a few and fosters Jewish
Zionists hegemony over the world serving their goals and purposes."

"Strive as in a race to achieve the
 goal of excellence in all that you do."

For real insights visit:
http://www.ascertainthetruth.com