Dear Brothers

I have found some web sites in regards of Moon Sighting and Islamic
Calendar. These web sites propagate that the criterion of Islamic dates
depends on the first visibility of moon crescent at local Horizon. And
they insist a visibility Curve every month on world map with support of
software. But when I vent through a detailed study in this matter, I
realized that this methodology is utterly impractical and it makes
confusions in Muslim world and the final result is there is no calendar,
it can be used for Muslims or mankind in this Global Village. There for
I have made two Flash movies in regard my study and I hope it will bring
up the Truth and destroy the Fake.

I present it to you for your Judgment. The final Judgment belongs to
Allah – He knows the best.

Movie 1: IMPRACTICAL VISIBILITY CURVES
<http://www.geocities.com/hijramooncalendar/visibilitycurvonearth.html>

Movie 2: GEOGRAPHY OF